Respected Contributor

Re: Katrina Szish is quickly becoming my favorite host!

Katrina does not wear any more makeup than any of the other hosts.  It is because she is so fair that it is more noticeable. 

She is very very pretty and is quite knowledgeable about fashion, makeup and style.  Also, she has a sweetness that I appreciate in this world of obnoxious in- your-face boldness!  

She is the total package in my opinion - humble, smart, witty, sensitive and kind.  We need more people in the world like her!

Contributor

She is hard to watch.  A channel changer.  Pale skin, raccoon eyes, awful haircut.  

Respected Contributor

I like her show The Szish List.  It is usually on late so I DVR.

Regular Contributor

👎

Contributor

The hardest part about watching her is the way she speaks. Almost like she's a breaking news reporter. Everything seems dramatic with unnatural breaks in her speech. 
"it is gorg. Geous." "The inside pocket is. <2 seconds> deep and <2 seconds> roomy.

Once you notice it, that's all you'll hear. Certainly not as annoying as some others.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed!!!! Which is why QVC will mess this up. She is the only full-fledged 'fashionista' as QVC likes to call them, having been an actual Fashion Editor. Better yet, as another viewer noted, she has a calm demeanor. Between her true understanding of fashion and ability to seamlessly go from t-shirts to luxe jewelry, she is a gem. Which is why, sadly, those of us who stay up to watch her will be disappointed when QVC either silently lets her go or gives her spot to one of their many babbling doe-eyed door-to-door sales people. Speaking of, some 'fashion forward' hosts give bizarre unsolicited advice and wear bizarre combos. Stop with the tacky clear Barbie high heels! Omg. Just ask, Would Katrina Wear This? Just because you like fashion doesn't make you a fashion expert -- unless you are, in fact, a former Fashion Editor.
Contributor

Settle down cowgirl.  We have a lot of other issues to get worked up about in the USA.  Lets be nice!

New Contributor

I truly enjoy Katrina. You can see she is a real fashionista. I enjoy her fashion editor knowledge and sensibilities. She's great. I wish she introduced Jason Wu but I suppose she doesn't have enough QVC seniority. I had to wrestle through that fake kiss up Shawn.
Valued Contributor

I do like her but WAY TOO much fast talking and talking.