Valued Contributor

Waiting for credit for returns.

[ Edited ]

I returned 3 items in the middle of May. The order status says arrived at returns center but I still have no merchandise credits. I tried having a live chat but was 56th in line and gave up on that. Anyone else having problems getting refunds for returns?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Waiting for credit for returns.

Yes. About a month ago. Still waiting for my credits. Very Annoying!!

Frequent Contributor

I have 2 iems that have been returned but no credit or acknowledgement.

Honored Contributor

@Susan345 @Baylie @queendiva   Ladies, send an email to

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Or post your concerns on the Customer Care forum. Either one of these steps may help as the Social Team often responds to these.

Respected Contributor

GAWD YES - and for a corporation as BIG as Q - there is ZERO reason this should be the scenario.

REFUNDS ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE by QVC and I AM FLAMING MAD.

Occasional Visitor

I don't know what exactly happened at QVC but it has gotten very, VERY lax in applying credit for returns. I have shopped here for many, many years. Previously when an item was returned I would see my bank account credited within DAYS. NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Now I wait weeks and weeks for issued credit to show up on my bank account. Now it's so bad I have to write down everything and keep checking all the time. Something has changed at QVC and it was NOT for the better!!! Sorry but true!!!

Honored Contributor

I have made 1 purchase this year in Jan which I returned. I had to call to get my credit issued. Ridiculous. Needless to say I have not ordered since. I'm not ordering if they cannot fix their issues. You should not have to call for your refund or wait months on end.

Q cannot use the Pandemic as an excuse since this has been going on since before it started. My purchase was in Jan? Problems were the same last year???

I have not had any problems with any other retailer receiving my order or receiving a credit if it's returned. 

I have never had to call anyone for my refund except QVC.

Respected Contributor

I must be lucky. I returned several items last month and have received all my credits.

Respected Contributor

Don't understand.  If you returned an item to QVC, you should not have paid for it on your credit card bill.  You should have disputed the charge, provided the date you returned the item, and allowed the credit card issuer to resolve the matter.

Valued Contributor

It takes 4 to 6 weeks for any returns to be processed. Then wait even longer for your refund to show up! I won't be ordering anything anytime soon. Very disappointed in them this year! Their 90 day return policy that started in Feb. thru the end of May was a diaster! They sent everything back to me & many other customers. They were exchanges. We live in a small town & our P. O. was closed to customers for awhile. Business people did pick up. I could have done a pickup but I wanted a receipt & one was a pay it your way. It left a bad taste in my mouth! QVC should be ashamed of their lack of customer service!