Valued Contributor

I LOVE Katie McGee.  One would think she has been doing this for years.  Wow did she catch on fast and she is so pleasing to watch and listen to.  I think she is FABULOUS!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think I'm kind of neutral on Katie.  I definitely don't love her, but I wouldn't say I don't like her, either.  There's just something I can't put my finger on about her that's a little off-putting for me.  Maybe she will grow on me.

Respected Contributor

I give her 10 stars!! I have not watched much lately, but she is doing a fantastic job with Pat. 

Trusted Contributor

I think Katie does a terrific job.  Maybe her previous background enabled her to be a success at this type of job.  She comes across very polished and not so aggressive which makes her so likable.  Credit goes to her and not so much the trainer, she just had the right stuff to do the job. 

Contributor

I enjoy Katie's presentations - she is well-prepared and is able to articulate features and benefits for all her products regardless of the category.  I am glad to be seeing more of Katie and wish her well as she learns the QVC ropes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Agree - she knows her job is focus on the products and not on her.  I enjoy watching her as well.

I would say the same.  Enjoy her very much.

:

They need to put her in primetime and get Jenn C out.   

Valued Contributor

Yes Yes and YES    The new BEST!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have only seen Katie a couple of times, but I do like her presentation skills. She has one of the best "voices" for an audio presentation! The tone, the calm delivery, the grown up vocabulary  -  such enjoyable shows!