Esteemed Contributor

I loved Katie, day 1.  Sophisticated, youthful but mature.  She looks good in everything and doesn't dress trendy....very well prepared.  

Valued Contributor

QVC  you have a winner...Informative,not self involved,pleasant speaking voice,does not talk over others.Whoever trained her deserves my compliments.I will be sure to watch when shes on! shes so easy to watch!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Katie McGee - FABULOUS

[ Edited ]

I totally agree that she and Mary Nelson (hope that is right name) are fantastic. Not giggly, silly or over the top. They are pleasant prepared and easy to watch. Some of the hosts started out in a good way but have become unwatchable.

Frequent Contributor

I agree 100%.  Katie is the best QVC has ever had in a LONG time.  Mary Beth is awsome, always on top of her game, these 2 keep me interested in the product even if I'm not buying.  Thank you QVC for these two beautiful ladies. You NEED MORE like them.

Super Contributor

Katie is doing a great job.  She is a pleasure to watch.

Respected Contributor

I love posts when they are so positive!  I too love Katie. QVC picked a winner that hit the ground running.  An absolute pro!  I sure hope that she is able to progress through the "sleeper" shifts quickly and land on prime time shows.  

She would be fabulous on the special benefit shows, such as the one that takes place in the Hamptons.  Katie showcases the product, the vendor, and not herself!

Thumbs up!

Respected Contributor

She does a really good job and she looks amazing....love her hair!!  Her focus is the product, not herself. 

Trusted Contributor

Glad to hear others love katie, from the start I liked her, so pleasant,i do believe she has been promoted to day time,but i enjoyed her in the middle of night. also what is up with alot of the shows now prerecorded,i do not like that.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  I wish they would move Katie to some of the shows Amy is doing now.  Katie is far more professional, and pleasant to watch.  She does her job very well.  QVC should take advantage of the talent they have in her, and move her to more of the prime time hours!

Valued Contributor

@happycat wrote:

The only problem I have with Katie, is that I get up at night when I can't sleep and turn on QVC. Before Katie, I would be able to go back to sleep in about 20-30 minutes. Now, that she is on, I want to stay up and listen to her. I can't be doing this.

I wish they would move her to daytime.

To me, there is something about her voice that makes me want to listen. Just very calming or something. I don't know, but I really like her alot. She is top notch, it totally agree @catpat.

I've seen Katie on Morning Q Live several times this month Smiley Happy  Guess that they have 5 new hosts, she got promoted from the graveyard shift.