Regular Contributor
Judith ripka on hsn. Strange to see her there
Respected Contributor

I know right. It doesnt feel the same. I wonder if delivery will be faster if you order from HSN?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

I just turned the channel and saw the same thing....it is

strange to see her on there......not sure these channels

will succeed selling the same things with the same vendors...OVEREXPOSURE!!.............crazy

Honored Contributor

Makes one wonder if QVC = HSN....wonder how many vendors will double-dip

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith ripka

[ Edited ]

....and including her jewelery with Diamonique in them!  The host even said, "the finest simulated diamond."  Will HSN still sell their Absolute brand of simulated diamonds??

I'm surprised Colleen Lopez is not Judith's first HSN host.  This host didn't even know berge.  She commented on the rope twisting of one of Judith's rings.  Judith quickly said, "berge."

Frequent Contributor

On creeds silver day I ordered the charm necklace they are showing tonight for a total of $153 including shipping and tax they are selling ito night for $206 +she and tax

price games!

Honored Contributor

oops.... I'm sure J. Ripka was more taken aback than the audience....everyone makes mistakes.  Watching a learning curve in action.  

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

....and including her jewelery with Diamonique in them!  The host even said, "the finest simulated diamond."  Will HSN still sell their Absolute brand of simulated diamonds??

I'm surprised Colleen Lopez is not Judith's first HSN host.  This host didn't even know berge.  She commented on the rope twisting of one of Judith's rings.  Judith quickly said, "berge."

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

oops.... I'm sure J. Ripka was more taken aback than the audience....everyone makes mistakes.  Watching a learning curve in action.  

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@phoenixbrd  True.  The host also did not know Judith's signature fleur-de-lis inside her rings.  She said, " I see what looks like a maltese cross inside." Again, Judith corrected her.

I'm sure all the hosts will all gel just fine in time, but it seems a bit more study on your designer and items was in order.  She keeps saying she has loved Judith's jewelry for years, but that's different from studying up for her presentations.

Respected Contributor

Judith seems to be talking more and turning her head towards the host more.  Usually on the Q she just looks at the camera most of the time.  She almost looks like she has a wig on.  It's kind of strange that she has the Diamonique brand on HSN but she couldn't do their brand.

Honored Contributor

The host with Judith is Lynn Murphy.  I think she's doing a good job.  With Judith, HSN''s presentation seems elevated - nicer set, more professional, less harried.  I think Judith helps them take it up a notch.