Valued Contributor

I will never stop using her hangers❣️

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think that sales were down.....her "nitch" in selling junk just hit a slump....people are tired of buying junk.  Laurie G. Is probably next.  Or maybe there just was no need for two junk dealers on  QVC/HSN.  One person selling  junk for $9.99 is enough.

@SeaMaiden  But there's all that cheap kitchen junk too!  

Honored Contributor

Joy sold her company to HSN in 1999. So she has been a "employee" for almost 20 years. They may keep her popular items (like hangers), since they own them. I believe Iman and others will have to come up with new items unaffiliated with Joy, after their items sell out.

Occasional Contributor

Same here, when it comes to hangers, they are the best I've found.  I have about 500 in total for our home and whenever someone uses our guest room, they always ask about them.  However, I wouldn't want any of her other things. I've never been big on promoting labels nor will I buy anything with initials all over it and despite some of her things looking nice, they're all plastered with her name. She started out on QVC years ago so maybe we'll see her on Evine next. I agree with the other poster who spoke about  not needing the junk from her or LG. They have a few nice things but the majority is trash.  Guess I better stock up on hangers if they're still available on HSN. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@AJKnHSNC wrote:

Same here, when it comes to hangers, they are the best I've found.  I have about 500 in total for our home and whenever someone uses our guest room, they always ask about them.  However, I wouldn't want any of her other things. I've never been big on promoting labels nor will I buy anything with initials all over it and despite some of her things looking nice, they're all plastered with her name. She started out on QVC years ago so maybe we'll see her on Evine next. I agree with the other poster who spoke about  not needing the junk from her or LG. They have a few nice things but the majority is trash.  Guess I better stock up on hangers if they're still available on HSN. 

I have purchased them at Target as well, though mine only carries the black ones.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think that sales were down.....her "nitch" in selling junk just hit a slump....people are tired of buying junk.  Laurie G. Is probably next.  Or maybe there just was no need for two junk dealers on  QVC/HSN.  One person selling  junk for $9.99 is enough.

DITTO!!!