Valued Contributor

@mosky  That's her last name, her first name is Almond Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Does she have a couch she can sell from?

@insomniac2   .. 😂🤣🤣😂 

Esteemed Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

@mosky  That's her last name, her first name is Almond Smiley LOL

@cactusgal ..... 😂😂🤣😂🤣

Respected Contributor

This is one person who would never miss her.

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Does she have a couch she can sell from?

Nice shot!! LOL

Valued Contributor

@mosky wrote:

Who is Joy??

Joy Mangano on HSN.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think that sales were down.....her "nitch" in selling junk just hit a slump....people are tired of buying junk.  Laurie G. Is probably next.  Or maybe there just was no need for two junk dealers on  QVC/HSN.  One person selling  junk for $9.99 is enough.

Well, I know her reboot of the miracle mop was a bomb.  Hundreds of bad reviews, and they even had to put videos on HSN about how to use the thing because there were so many complaints about how bad it was, how hard it was to change the mophead, etc.  I remembered once I ordered a handbag and back it went because the leather looked like plastic.  The only other thing I bought was the steamer and it started to leak like a sieve so it was trashed. 

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Contributor

I wish she'd take Colleen with her.  Can't stand to listen to her, and she's on constantly at night.

Esteemed Contributor

Her leaving HSN is almost as stunning at Serious Skin Care moving to Evine.  

However, if you've not seen the movie "Joy" is a VERY enjoyable.  Much more so than watching Joy M. in real life Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I did see the movie Joy, before seeing the real Joy on HSN.  I rarely watch HSN.  The movie was okay, but I don't think Jennifer Lawrence was so good that she deserved a nomination (don't remember if she won or not).

I know that Joy sold hangers and mops.  I did buy the reboot mop and had problems with it.  I have no idea what else she sold.

Maybe she should just call it a day.  Do some philanthropy work or something like that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead