Respected Contributor

@bamasec 

Perhaps the "dirty" fingernails are due to her helping the ladies pick and grind the nuts to produce the oil!  

Yeah, right.  That's what peasants are for!  

Valued Contributor

I think her hands never look nice.............

Super Contributor

I am not a Josie hater.. I just observed how often she is on .. that was it .. Must be that she sells so much when she is on.. but I have to admit I am tired of seeing much of the same .. 

Super Contributor

Those poor women sitting on the ground breaking all those nuts day after day

Respected Contributor

I enjoy her and her shows.  @Chatyone 2 Since it's not for you, maybe find something else you like to do when she's on.  Just a suggestion.  The Q isn't going to lessen her shows when she makes so much money for them.

Occasional Contributor

My cousin is a plastic surgeon and he told me not to spend all the money on moisturizers even if indorsed by a doctor.  There is NO cream to help wrinkles. Yes, he makes his money from facelifts but he told me, a relative, the truth.

Respected Contributor

@junejeff 

Your cousin obviously knows what works and what doesn't. The only topical creams, serums, etc. that work are those that prevent wrinkles by keeping the skin hydrated and protected from sun damage.  Some topicals may work temporarily by  plumping up the skin.  The real wrinkle treatments are Botox, Dysport, and fillers, but these aren't permanent either, they have to be redone.  Some fillers last longer than others.

Women who have oily skin tend to have fewer wrinkles than those with dry skin.  So, genetics and sun exposure determine the onset and severity of skin wrinkles.  

Respected Contributor

@junejeff wrote:

My cousin is a plastic surgeon and he told me not to spend all the money on moisturizers even if indorsed by a doctor.  There is NO cream to help wrinkles. Yes, he makes his money from facelifts but he told me, a relative, the truth.

I have removed wrinkles using retinol.  Crows feet gone.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

She will be there until  her products are no longer best sellers.

@missy1  ... or until the Argon tree stops producing the Argon Nut … they keep saying it’s so limited I question where they are getting the argon oil from to make so much & so many different products??? 🙃

that reminds me of tanzanite which I remember them saying there was only one mine left and tanzanite would be obsolete,  that was back in the early 90s and they’re still selling it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I’ve used shea butter all of my life on my body and Olay on my face way back to when it was still called Oil of Olay.

i have bought some of Josie’s body butters occasionally since it’s so easy to order and I don’t go out much anymore.  But I still like shea butters best.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986