Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

Maybe QVC will not let him.  I agree!

Esteemed Contributor
I enjoyed the presentations and I do like the blouses and fit. But, the quality just isn’t there any longer and I know Joan would not wear some of the variations. I can’t find a nice blouse with the same quality anywhere. JJill a close
Valued Contributor

I feel the clothes have become a little more masculine.They do not appeal to me anymore.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon can’t imagine she wore her QVC jewelry all that much either.  It looked better than it was - took me several disasters until I learned to stay away.  I did keep  my bee pin and occasionally still wear that.

and I do have a dozen of her holiday eggs based on her Faberage collection 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops Agree that everything she sold looked better than it actually was.  I used to see her from time to time on TV (Regis and Kathie Lee) wearing her jewelry.  But I do think her jewelry shows were fun to watch even though I don't think I ever bought a single piece for myself.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt the line does have lots of that, but who else at QVC does? Might be a good niche for him.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Spurt the line does have lots of that, but who else at QVC does? Might be a good niche for him.

@millieshops 

There have been lots of button downs lately...I saw one from D&C, Graver, Laurie Felt, Side Stitch and Cuddl Duds.... and if one is not fond of button downs that means no orders from me....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I find David Dangle very likeable but I am surprised the Joan Rivers line is still at qvc.

Respected Contributor

For me I really like their button front shirts particularly the denim choices.  I have quite a few and they see me through summer as lightweight jackets  - sometimes with matching tank -  or just on own in p.m.    New one coming today and mine already ordered.   Great basic.