Trusted Contributor

@KKlim   I love David too!  He is a delight to watch.  I follow him on his Instagram account.  He has a beautiful home and his dog Gus is adorable!  

Respected Contributor

David Dangle is a great guy and represents the Joan Rivers Collection well.  I really miss Joan Rivers.  Even if I wasn't purchasing anything, I just liked watching her presentations.  She was humorous, but still informative as to the product.  

Honored Contributor

Joan was so much fun to watch! I purchased a couple of things from her line and it was excellent quality!!! I also liked the fact she offered fashion jewelry at reasonable prices.

I DO like David D. but it seems like he's stuck on mostly the traditional button down shirt and it's variations......I wish he would expand the line and offer different styles.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt I agree, I really miss Joan. She was funny and it made the presentations so much fun.

It seems that the line could offer something other than another variation of the "big shirt". I have other clothes from her line (including some of the bee pins - because I really like pins and brooches) but it seems to be the same thing offered for sale.

Valued Contributor

Joan was a delight to watch and listen to. I think she was my favorite vendor of all time. The little I have seen of David dingles I would have to take a pass on him as with Isaac not my cup of tea.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Joan.  I liked her long before she came on QVC.  She kept re-inventing herself, which I respected.  Every time she got knocked down, she got right back up with a new idea or career.  She was tough and creative.   I liked her clothing designs and bought several of her jackets. Great quality, reasonable prices.  Mr. Dangle and team seem to be stuck on one style, one shirt.  Borrrring.

What I really miss are Joan's nail and hand products.  Her polishes, hand creams, etc., were top notch!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I remember when Joan was on a few years ago she sold me on the houndstooth blazers with the elbow patch in suede.  I bought every color she had and so glad I did.  Reminds me of an equestrian look which I love.

Contributor

I loved Joan's clothes because they were beautifully tailored.  I have two beautiful lined sheath dresses and three gorgeous tailored jackets from her line which are classic and timeless and all of which I still wear.  Since her death, I haven't seen any garments with that level of tailoring from her line.  It's all big shirts and dirndl skirts.  David is gracious, but he hasn't sold me a stitch of JR clothing.

Respected Contributor

I too miss Joan.  She was sharp and witty.  I enjoy women who speak their minds.

David D is a good chap.

I have some of her old pins and every time I wear one I get compliments.  They are timeless.  Even though I now dress MUCH more comfortably and casually a pin on a sweater or coat makes a statement that people appreciate.

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I miss Joan.  I liked her long before she came on QVC.  She kept re-inventing herself, which I respected.  Every time she got knocked down, she got right back up with a new idea or career.  She was tough and creative.   I liked her clothing designs and bought several of her jackets. Great quality, reasonable prices.  Mr. Dangle and team seem to be stuck on one style, one shirt.  Borrrring.

What I really miss are Joan's nail and hand products.  Her polishes, hand creams, etc., were top notch!

I agree with you about Joan's skin care products.  I still have a few of her nail polishes and they are in as good of shape as when I bought them.  I loved her lip pencils and lipsticks.

I always wished that she would have expanded her skin care and make-up line.  

Joan's products were excellent but once she passed away I seemed to have lost interest.  I know DD has tried to keep her line up and running but it isn't the same without Joan.