Regular Contributor

Seems I haven't seen Joan's line for a while, just clearance items.  Always loved her items, jewely and fashion.  Hope that line is not gone from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Both JR and Quacker factory seem far and few between as far as scheduling... old lines... probably just about done with. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

Joan Rivers Classic Collection is on the main channel today, 5 - 6 pm, EST.  I hope David Dangle comes along.

Esteemed Contributor

@mildoo wrote:

Seems I haven't seen Joan's line for a while, just clearance items.  Always loved her items, jewely and fashion.  Hope that line is not gone from the Q.

@mildoo- the line was on a week or two ago

Esteemed Contributor

Once Jean and Joan were gone, it wasn't the same.  

Esteemed Contributor
I just posted on the Fashion forum that I can’t imagine the Q kept JR’s line and got rid of Linea. Linea had consistent top rated items whereas JR is hit and miss. I do love David D however
Valued Contributor

I really miss her limited edition pins.  They were equisite.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I just posted on the Fashion forum that I can’t imagine the Q kept JR’s line and got rid of Linea. Linea had consistent top rated items whereas JR is hit and miss. I do love David D however

If it;s not making Q a profit, the product is not continued.

Respected Contributor
I love David and caught the 5PM show today. It was nice to see a hour show w/ him for a change.
Honored Contributor

It used to be fun when Joan was on and she and the host were seated at a table selling jewelry.  It became less fun when she started selling more clothing items, and it got really boring when she basically just became a clothing line.  Once she passed away, I stopped watching. I can't watch DD tell people that JR used to love the styles he is bringing to the Q.  For the most part she wouldn't have been caught dead (forgive the expression) in them.