Occasional Contributor

Hi, I noticed Jennifer Coffey has been bumped up a little at QVC. She is on during the daytime today presenting the jewelry and she did the TSV with a ring on I believe Tuesday. She is one of the few that doesn't get on my nerves because she doesn't randomly talk about things that aren't pertinent to the item that she is presenting. I just think she's sweet and would like to see more of her in the daytime. What are your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

I agree. Been seeing her a lot at night and she is very knowledgeable and gives pertinent information in her presentations. Always well-dressed and has a pleasant voice. She needs to be on prime time shows.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

What are my thoughts? Sorry, I really don't like watching her.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why she's watchable during prime time, yet I have to mute her in the off hours.

Valued Contributor
I don't like watching her at all. Smarmy
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy her. Watched a two-hour jewelry show recently and she was great. It's rare that I bother to watch an entire show. Hope they consider her for PMS if they decide to continue that show. She's very knowledgeable in fashion.

Respected Contributor

Jennifer is a decent host, but she can become very annoying at times. I have been turning her off lately. Too phony & fake (imo).

Super Contributor
On 1/3/2015 TX-starlight said:

Jennifer is a decent host, but she can become very annoying at times. I have been turning her off lately. Too phony & fake (imo).

She seemed ok when she first started, but I agree that now she seems so fake and phoney. You almost start to feel embarrassed for her. Also agree with those who are uncomfortable with all the faces she makes. It is distracting.
Honored Contributor

The first few times I watched her I really liked her, then, she just seemed to be a bit too much of a performer... a bit too 'on' and yea, she began to seem very artificial. She gives a good presentation, but again, the obviousness of her artificiality just rings through loud and clear.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...