Respected Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey please stop talking over Isaac..a little respect for the vendor...

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@ahoymate I call it my opinion you call it criticism. She is definitely not my thing. I actually caught Dan Wheeler a bit and he's not bad.

omg Dan Wheeler and Dan Hughes both put me to sleep. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey please stop talking over Isaac..a little respect for the vendor...

@Spurt wrote:

Carolyn explained what happens----- she said with Skype there is a bit of delay so it appears like a host is being rude and talking over a vendor....its just difficult to judge the delay sometimes with Skype...And that could have been the case with Jennifer & Isaac

Jennifer can be a bit "intense" sometimes, but she's always well prepared and knows her products, she doesn't act juvenile nor act silly and is a lot better than some of the other hosts....Not a personal favorite but a decent host

I am sorry but i have to disagree.......thats the reason i 

can't listen to her........

Trusted Contributor

I like Isaac, but, I think he's the one, who sometimes, is guilty of talking over the host.

I saw him, not long  ago, with Shawn,and he suggested they go over colors again, and she said sure, let's   do that. 

He immediately starting talking and mumbling, telling her how he loved her in all the colors, and where would she wear the shirt, and what a good team they were, and on and on. 

I do think the over talking, is, often, a result, of using Skype. 

Regular Contributor

I personally think everyone needs to stop talking about the hosts, good and bad.  The good posts go south eventually anyways.  I wouldn't like anybody talking about me, making unkind remarks or criticizing what i say, how I look, etc.  Let's leave the hosts out of these conversations. I'm here to buy products, that's all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackyl wrote:

I personally think everyone needs to stop talking about the hosts, good and bad.  The good posts go south eventually anyways.  I wouldn't like anybody talking about me, making unkind remarks or criticizing what i say, how I look, etc.  Let's leave the hosts out of these conversations. I'm here to buy products, that's all.

The whole idea of Forums is to have conversations about various topics and provide opinions (within the guidelines of course).... I always skip threads of topics I dont like...Hosts determine whether some find a show watchable or not ....... If a host makes a viewer not watch a show that impacts QVCs sales too...threads give QVC feedback...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackyl maybe the forums aren't for you because people do speak their mind and let anyone who reads the post know what they like and what they don't. There isn't anything wrong with that. Sometimes it can lead to improvements. Maybe it's best to not read the "negative" posts.

Esteemed Contributor

I would just like to add my two cents regarding Jennifer if Jackyl doesn't mind, LOL.

I feel for her because I just always get a sense of insecurity about her.  I'm not diagnosing or anything, it's just a feeling I get about her like low self esteem.  I think she just tries too hard sometimes but she does a fairly decent job, way better than some.......we won't mention names.  I have to say I love her paired with Scott Grimes of JAI jewelry.  Again I could be off base but it's JMO.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I would just like to add my two cents regarding Jennifer if Jackyl doesn't mind, LOL.

I feel for her because I just always get a sense of insecurity about her.  I'm not diagnosing or anything, it's just a feeling I get about her like low self esteem.  I think she just tries too hard sometimes but she does a fairly decent job, way better than some.......we won't mention names.  I have to say I love her paired with Scott Grimes of JAI jewelry.  Again I could be off base but it's JMO.

@LindaSal 

I guess its a bit scary when you see other hosts get let go.....

She used to live here in Texas and co-owned  Boutiques....and she did a regular fashion segment on a local "SA Living" daytime show....  then she got the job with QVC. 

She is a decent host, always well prepared, better than some....  I also like when she does the NFL Shop (she and Mary Beth seem to be real NFL fans, Jennifer is a Saints fan, )....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

She's too much. 

Regular Contributor

I feel also that she is unwatchable.  All she does is preach about easy pay, pushes to buy more than one item and gives the easy pay amount as the price.  I don't mind hearing it once but she repeats it over and over in one presentation.  It is exhausting so I flip the channel