Respected Contributor

My return is on it's way , the only problem is

I didn't send anything back. I haven't even ordered anything for quite a while . That was the email i got this morning. I didn't want to open it fear of a scam to open my account with my password. Anyone get any emails recently.

Honored Contributor

Re: My return is on it's way , the only problem is

Call customer service to make sure if you are concerned. As long as you didn't click on any links ---maybe it is a scam. 

Respected Contributor

I got that message once when I had called for a price adjustment.  Maybe it's not for an actual return.

I received the same email this am. Unfortunately i did click on the link because i knew i had not returned anything recently. It took me to an order from February that i never returned. I immediately changed my qvc password. It must be a scam but nothing looked suspicious or out of place to tip you off.

Respected Contributor

You can not trust emails for sure , i get them Amazon occasionaly saying i need to update my credit card , also from Apple saying i have bought some games. And they look legit at first glance.

Super Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Your story is making me worry. I got an order a few days ago and decided to return. When I was packaging I noticed the return address on the prepaid label had someone else's name and address on it! I contacted CS by chat and was told to just print a new return label and not to worry. This may be what happened to you. Someone else got a wrong label and used it to return. I just happened to notice the address on mine or I would have just mailed it. I would call CS and see what they say, but I am sure they will tell you not to worry...right!

Respected Contributor

That is interesting for sure , if this was the case for me , i would get someone else's refund , but nothing should match up like credit cards . Like i said i haven't ordered anything for quite some time , but i will check labels next time if i send sommething back.

Respected Contributor

I sent a return back to Hsn over a week ago and they don't have it yet. I took it to the post office but the office was closed so I pushed it thru the window they have since I used the return label. Hope they did it!

Esteemed Contributor

Though no expert, I don't think you've been scammed @MW in Iowa .

For a couple of weeks now, every time I open my Order Listing directly above the picture of the item ordered it states, "Refund Issued".  This is for everything:  in process, waitlist, advance orders.

Last week I messaged them (my email is gone) questioning why an order, though a week ol, was not noted "in process" - just a blank space.  Also mentioned the refund issued notice on all orders, but think they misunderstood and thought I wanted a refund on something.  I hadn't returned anything!  Still haven't returned anything in quite a while!

So, I think something's amuck with the Q's computer system - and apparently IT hasn't realized it yet.  So don't think there's anything you need to be concerned about.  Truly believe the problem lies on QVC's end.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't concerned , i just thought i would give a heads up to my fellow shoppers , it was the first one i had from qvc , i agree sounds like it is something  at qvc's end . But definetely the ones i get from amazon and apple are out and out scams , and they look legit , i never opened any of them.