Frequent Contributor

Jayne Brown is my favorite.  She's chill but very informative, knows when to bring levity, can play well with any other host or vendor.  

Respected Contributor

Totally agree, for exactly the reasons you say. And she's always remained the same...easy to watch, informative, light and fun but does the job. 

Trusted Contributor

@amyb, Jayne is a LADY. She describes the garments beautifully. no silliness. Tired of  a certain host trying on all the clothes. Yes, Clothes look great on her but We are interested in styles for everyone. Tall, petite. XXS to plus.      Jayne is FANTASTIC!!!!

Respected Contributor

Jane Brown is one of my favorites.  She is an elegant, charming lady who is a delight to watch and very professional.

Honored Contributor

Jayne,

A pleasure!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Esteemed Contributor

I liked her from the first time she became a host.  Reminds me a bit of Kathy Levine.  Humorous at the right times, yet is thorough in her presentations and professional.

Respected Contributor

Love everything about Jayne Brown...top notch presenter , for sure !

Honored Contributor

Always has been a favorite of mine! For all of the reasons mentioned here, she is professional, knows how to have fun, but still keeps it professional and not too silly! She is informative, and gives all the pertinent info needed to make a smart choice!

I bet she would be a fun lady to hang with!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Love all the older hosts except for one

Honored Contributor

I've liked Jayne for what seems like forever.   I know I was surprised when I first realized there was a QVC Forum and there were sometimes negative posts about a show I liked to watch.   IMO, she gets better all the time!