Respected Contributor

Jane. does she ever go home?

Is this woman on all the time or what? Are others cutting back on hours and she is filling in. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane. does she ever go home?

That's funny. Whenever I tune in Jennifer Coffey is on. For awhile I thought she was the only host they had.

Honored Contributor

I hardly ever see Jane.  I guess it all depends on the times and days one watches the Q.  

Honored Contributor

I'm with another poster.  I thought this had become the Jennifer C channel.  

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

That's funny. Whenever I tune in Jennifer Coffey is on. For awhile I thought she was the only host they had.

now there's a frightening thought.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Is this woman on all the time or what? Are others cutting back on hours and she is filling in. 

Maybe you're watching more QVC than usual.

Respected Contributor

Jane loves her work. She's one I'd love to sit and chat with over a glass of wine.

Esteemed Contributor

It does seem like she's been on a lot lately.  More then usual.   I don't mind her but she dose seem to always bring up a family member or members every chance she gets.  It's too much I feel,  I am not interested in hearing her references to either her daughters, her mother and father or sister Chrissy on every presentation.  Yesterday during shoe shopping she was showing a boot and then said she wore them to her her daughters show Cabrert (sp) ?  It's always some reference.  It's great that she loves her family I get that ,   It's just that I'm not watching to hear that,  I. Watching to hear about the item she's presenting.  Everyone loves their family,   Maybe she doesn't even realize she does this or it is just her way of hosting.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

i feel lately that every time i tune it is either Jennifer C.

or Kerstin....so funny we are tuning in at different times

and getting the same hosts..............I turn the channel but if Jane is on i usually end up watching....

Super Contributor

Insert "Amy" for Jane and I am in complete agreement Smiley Very Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness