Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane. does she ever go home?

@SXMGirl wrote:

I was glad to see Jane on today.  Her hair looked great.  I also like it when she is hosting shoes, because she is very good about telling if the shoes are true to size or to size up.  Not too many hosts or vendors will let us know how true-to-size the fit is.  Descriptions online always say fits true-to-size, and we all know that is definitely not true.

Yes....i like Jane too....and her hair i did notice today looked very nice....so much better then alot of the recent styles!

Much softer...

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I think Stacey Sager is on too much. When l put on Q2 lately, she always seems to be there. She talks too fast and loud, IMO.

@handygal2 Which one is Stacey Sager?

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

And another observation where is Nancy Hornbeck? I saw her once on Shoes on Sale and  hardly ever before that. I like her and her presentations.

She is on QVC2 just about every evening.

Respected Contributor

I think Jane loves her job. She is a talker. 

I see her as someone that can not just sit around and be idle for very long.. More like always doing something.  Whether baking, shopping, traveling - SOMETHING!

I also see her with a glass of wine planning out her weekly schedule... no wonder the woman has so many shoes... she probably wears them out quite quickly! 

I like her. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I think Stacey Sager is on too much. When l put on Q2 lately, she always seems to be there. She talks too fast and loud, IMO.

@Caaareful Shopper @handygal2, her name is Stacey Stauffer not Sager. She's now on with David on Wed & Sundays as well as on Q2 etc.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty GaloreThat was okay back in the earlier days of QVC.  The hosts wanted to give an impression that they and the viewers were all part of the family.  And it worked.  But times are different, and there have been a lot of changes and a lot of new hosts on the Q.      

Contributor

More time for Coffey to strut and pose!

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

And another observation where is Nancy Hornbeck? I saw her once on Shoes on Sale and  hardly ever before that. I like her and her presentations.

@wakefield64, Nancy is on Q2 a lot.

Yeah I guess it does depend on when you are watching.  Someone mentioned Stacey Stauffer being on all the time.  I rarely see her.  The last time I saw her was when she did the Beauty Awards show with none other than Jane.  I thought both hosts were an odd choice for that event. 

It does seem like Jane has been doing many of the special event shows lately and for awhile it seemed like Shoe Shopping with Jane was on everyday for 4 hours at a time.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

1. @Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper: Sorry. I meant Stacey Stauffer, lol.

IMG_0056.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Kitty Galore

Just a few weeks ago Jane was on with the Kitchen Aide lady. The lady mentioned the year the company was started, and Jane replied that was the same year her father was born 😫

@panda1234. See what I mean LOL