Occasional Contributor

Just watched Laura Geller show with Courtney and Jane. Jane always says she uses It foundation.    Well in my opinion her makeup tonight looked so much nicer and less cakey .   Laura Geller's makeup is a much better quality than It. The It foundations all settle into lines an wrinkles.     Jane looked lovely tonight.   JMO

Respected Contributor

I almost didn't open this post because I thought it was going to be critical of JRT.  Thank you for giving Jane a nice compliment.  I didn't watch the show but for someone who likes JRT I appreciate your last sentence.  

Respected Contributor

@LuckyA @I thought she looked beautiful also. I didn't know what makeup she had on but I thought she looked very pretty. I was like you go girl!

Esteemed Contributor
I don't agree that Jane T looked good tonight but I DO AGREE THAT LAURA'S MAKEUP IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT. !!!
Esteemed Contributor

Contributor

I agree. Also I admire Jane for her enthusiasm in her job. I don't think I was ever that happy at work. 

Super Contributor

What Laura Geller foundation was Jane wearing last night?  I wen to the product review and I only saw Geller pencils. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting this.

I currently use IT foundation and if you don't apply it just the right way, it does get cakey which is a pain.  

It's also next to impossible to wash off.  Takes me three steps of cleansing to do it.  

I'll check out the Laura Geller!

Respected Contributor

Her eye makeup is always much too heavy. 

Respected Contributor

Wow - I've been using the It CC cream for about a year - after loving Chanel foundation for years - and I think my skin has never looked better.  I use a brush to apply and it's not cakey ever.   I use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil over it.

What LG foundation was Jane wearing?