Respected Contributor

Re: Jane T and Shawn K Hosting Together

I will not be watching. I cannot bear JRT....and not a big Shawn fan. I won;t be missing anything as I watch very little Q anymore. I do enjoy jewelry shows and Issac.

Contributor

You are right about watching Jane Treacy for more than 6 minutes.  I love Jane.  She is a wonderful person. It is just that she must have a pot of caffeine before her shoe shows.  She does not stop for a minute and gets about a half hours worth of words into one breath.  I am very disappointed that Shawn is leaving PMS.  I do not really care for Amy any more.  I stopped watching her on Inspired Style.  And LOGO.  Forget it.  I don't watch those shows any more.  There are quite a few hosts who I don't watch any more.  Also due to the fact that when other bloggers see my complaints, they say, just stop watching.  And that is just what I did.  I happened to see about the program change in a commercial.  And that black and white ruffle top Shawn has on in her Instagram photo for today, is one of the ugliest things I have seen.  Although LOGO all looks the same, like maternity tops.  I am surprised that Shawn is going along with this change.  Unless she has no choice.  Very disappointed in some of the changes QVC is making for the new year.  I just found out that you can't even PRINT a program guide any more.  They want you to pull it up online and look at the schedule that way.  How cheap can you get.  We are not even asking them to send one any more.

Regular Contributor

If those two can get away from the same old personal stories, it would be great.  Less with the ridiculous questions to the vendors and models and extracting gossip out of them, the better. I'm watching for products and details.  The Q needs to shake things up and I think that's what they're trying to do.  If a host is omitting the basic facts about an item and dwelling too much on making it about themselves , they need to quit and get their own talk show.  They do have some great hosts though who are real pros - know the products, are courteous (there's some rudeness going on with one in particular) and looking polished with lovely makeup, clothing and coiffed hair.  

Honored Contributor

They are not co-hosting a 6 hour show together.  Jane will be on from 6-9 and Shawn will be on from 9-midnight.

Jane said Shoe Shopping with Jane will be from 8-9. Not sure what she will have from 6-8.

Valued Contributor

Seriously....sounds like a train wreck! It won"t last!!

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy I'm a college basketball fan!  There are usually games on Tuesday evening!  I won't be remotely tempted to tune into QVC.  Those two hosts are my least favorites, together they are a formula for SIX  unenjoyable hours. 

Occasional Contributor

NAH...IT'S ALL ABOUT SHAWN....SHE IS COOL!  Doesn't everyone know that?!

Occasional Contributor

100% agree!

Occasional Contributor

...not the case....Don't you know Shawn is cool!.....She's in awe of herself......

Occasional Contributor

koodos!