Frequent Contributor

Did anyone see the show at 1 am.   Holy Pete.  I don't know the female hosts name but I had to shut it off. She and Isaac talked at each other. Both at once, fast and furious.  It was like listening to 2 different channels.  Some times not in context at all.  The host with Isaac  that was on just before, was very enjoyable.  Please don;t put them togather     Linda

Honored Contributor

@pennysmom That's Katrina...I just did a post about her.  She talks way too much and it's about nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@pennysmom wrote:

Did anyone see the show at 1 am.   Holy Pete.  I don't know the female hosts name but I had to shut it off. She and Isaac talked at each other. Both at once, fast and furious.  It was like listening to 2 different channels.  Some times not in context at all.  The host with Isaac  that was on just before, was very enjoyable.  Please don;t put them togather     Linda

It's the same thing with Shawn.  He should be with a calm host.  Jill, Carolyn, Mary Beth etc...

Valued Contributor
I found it to be all on Isaac’s side. The host was trying to give out product information or colors and he would just start talking over. So rude.
Trusted Contributor

I thought the midnight presentation of Isaac's TSV was terrible.  Someone needs to calm these hosts down.  I want to hear Isaac's comments and they interrupt him.  When they do respond to his comments, it's so cursory as if they are placating a child.  Not all hosts do this.  The old style hosts are terrific.  They are respectful and they actually listen to the designer.  I blame the management of QVC.  Some of it may be the hosts' personalities, but a lot is what management is telling them to do.  The hard sell, with no enjoyment, no real help in choosing sizes, and on and on.  I had to turn it off because of the annoying abrasive fast talk.  I used to enjoy this particular host.  It was like she imbibed multiple cans of energy drinks.  QVC can delete these comments, or they can take a lesson from them.  I'm sure many people who don't post here feel the same way.  I love Isaac's comments and personality, he's darling.  It's possible to keep with the script of showing colors, etc., without acting like that.  It was a long presentation, so there was plenty of time to keep to the structure.  I think management in a lot of companies has become juvenile.  

Honored Contributor

Earlier this morning the host who presented A350352 imo needs training. Love suit! Ordered Asian Floral. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Earlier this morning the host who presented A350352 imo needs training. Love suit! Ordered Asian Floral. 

@Sweet_Serenity   That swimsuit is very nice!  The one review on that is ridiculous.  The person gave it 1 star because she thought P meant petite, and it means plus.  I couldn't even figure out if she ordered it, because it says "did you order this item," and she says "no."  It sounds like she did, though, and ordered the wrong size.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

A350352 Is brand new. First aired yesterday afternoon. Sold over four thousand yesterday and more today. Yes! Love the style- looking forward receiving mine. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@NickNack 

A350352 Is brand new. First aired yesterday afternoon. Sold over four thousand yesterday and more today. Yes! Love the style- looking forward receiving mine. 

@Sweet_Serenity   I will never understand why QVC allows reviews on items that were not ordered.  It's so misleading if all you look at is the number of stars and don't read the reviews.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau