Esteemed Contributor

Please pardon my rant, but, unfortunately QVC's info in the WEN Seasonals is full of editing flaws or omissions again...again!

WEN Seasonal options available for purchase don't necessarily match choices in the QVC written product description.

Example: Some product written descriptions includes SGGT, (Spring Gardenia Green Tea) which is not for sale at QVC (not for a couple years now).

But, they may or may not include the SFF (Spring Fresh Floral) in the written list when it actually is an available option. Such as A267828.

Likewise, there are ingredients being listed for options that aren't available.

I'm ok with that.

But no ingredients shown for options that are available...that's NOT ok.

SFF is new this season, and I don't see ingredients available on the QVC site for any of the SFF products.

Yesterday the CC&oil trio included SMC (Summer Mango Coconut) under the available options.

Today it's gone.

I distinctly remember being surprised to see five (5!) options (including SMC) offered in that trio, and wondering if it was another mistake.

My real problem with this is the available WEN Seasonals change on predictable dates, so why does it seem QVC is always playing 'catch up'?

I understand QVC may not have a photo available for a brand new product group being launched that season.

But why is the copy always so messed up?

Why do I have to go to Chaz's website to read the ingredients for a product QVC is selling?

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Why do I have to go to Chaz's website to read the ingredients for a product QVC is selling?

@x Hedge 

This is a pet peeve of mine for any products that don’t have the ingredients listed.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN user quarterly rant

[ Edited ]

under ingredients it says "information supplied by WEN." i am looking at A267828.

maybe the company has not given them the exact information or photo yet for publication?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The information for new WEN products is (always) available on Chaz's website.

It's not a question of the information being unavailable to QVC.

QVC just doesn't get their act together on time.

They don't get the written info ready for the new additions to the season, and editing out the old info is hit & miss.

It isn't just this season. This website offers confusing information to WEN Seasonals shoppers.

Honored Contributor

I agree the information on Q's website should be accurate @x Hedge .  The consumer shouldn't have to go searching for the correct ingredient list on another website.