Occasional Contributor

Just saw a video that Jacque posted on Facebook!  She looks great and says she will be coming back on air in May.  See her Facebook page to watch the video!  Very heartfelt!

Valued Contributor

Sorry if this is repetitive, but what exactly is the illness Jackie has that would not allow her to work for 4-5 months???? Anyone know?  I usually don't follow facebook but did thing I saw something of a Vitamina D insufficiency??  If that is the case, that can be quickly remedied in 1-2 weeks time with medication.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry if this is repetitive, but what exactly is the illness Jackie has that would not allow her to work for 4-5 months???? Anyone know?  I usually don't follow facebook but did thing I saw something of a Vitamina D insufficiency??  If that is the case, that can be quickly remedied in 1-2 weeks time with medication.

She hasn't disclosed and doesn't need to.

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

That's a rather broad statement.  I also have a deficiency and it takes way more than 1-2 weeks to get those numbers up.  It can take months at a very high prescription dose.

But again, we don't know why Jacque is out.  It will be nice to have her back next Month.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Jacque said in the video that she had a vitamin d deficiency, but she added that she had other issues as well. I agree that vitamin d is not her reason for an extended leave. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Trusted Contributor

So happy to hear that Jacque will soon return ~ she has been missed!!  Wishing her good health : )

Valued Contributor

Lacking Vitamin D can cause a few problems.

Loading her up on D can also be a problem if not handled right.

Kidney Stones will be the first to rise...

Hope she wil be fine but honestly, I didn't know she was even gone....

Esteemed Contributor

Bless her heart.  Vitamin D deficiency can be very serious.  I know that she has been out quite a few times before because knee and/or foot surgery.  I am concerned because she seems to have some health issues lately and she is so young.  But, I know you don't have to be a certain age to have them.  I wish her good health and, hopefully, she won't be out again and get her health back on track.

Esteemed Contributor

I was glad to see Jacque on her FB saying she would be coming back soon.  I was really concerned for her and her health.  I was her age when I diagnosed with a chronic illness and was hoping that wasn't true in her case.  I miss her and I wish her well.