Honored Contributor

Re: Item still in process…delayed why??

@10000thnickname I will add I now think of QVC as a liquidation site than a "shopping" place.  It's a clearance site for outdated, special limited production stuff that didn't sell elsewhere, etc. 

I wonder if their Le Creuset "special to them" items are things not selling elsewhere in the world that they put on a boat to here and clearance.

My French made baker is shipping from California--which makes me wonder. 

Respected Contributor

For the second time I’ve been having a problem with “girl with curves” tee shirts. First time I ordered them months ago they kept bouncing from in process to back order, finally Q canceled the order. Weeks ago they showed up again as available so I ordered again, same problem bouncing from in process to back order. Currently in process, but plan to cancel when/if goes to back order again. Have to say I do wonder why they made the item available the second time when they had to know it was not available to ship. Another item, a handbag, that has been on clearance price popped up in a color I like, so ordered and same thing kept going from in process to back order. I canceled it. If we want to shop here, have to stay alert regarding pricing games as well as the problem stated above.
Super Contributor

Exactly right. I cancelled an order from Corky's. Then I emailed Corky's.
Corky's did NOT get the cancellation so they sent it!!!
In other words, some one is being deceitful. Either QVC never cancelled the order with Corky's or Corky's ignored the cancellation. I suspect the first one.
We know this is all computerized. One click and an item disappears....it's cancelled.
We know that. We aren't stupid.

It was delivered last night. I told the UPS guy what happened and he said he heard a similar story over and over regarding QVC. 

I had surgery and can't lift the Corky's order or the other order i cancelled and received anyhow. So they will go to waste.
Those are my last things I'll ever order from here.
I am waiting for a top I ordered 11/7. It has "met an enexpected delay" between UPS and USPS at a go-between that holds items until they have enough to make it profitable to deliver them. 
I am also filing a complaint with the BBB. It may not make a difference but it will to me.

Super Contributor

Yes. Try to find the model number on certain items so you can do a price comparison. Ask that question on the dot com.No answer.

That's because the model is not the current version. This is common with electronics.
I did this with so many electronic items so I could check the price. I found the item to be an older version.
Buyer beware.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered something and cancelled it within 1 minute.   I realized I shipped it to the wrong address.   I then reordered it correctly.    That first order was finally marked CANCELLED.  And I have been watching my account for days..   My corrected order just sat for days saying "In Processing".    During the night, I checked and now both orders were marked SHIPPED, the right one and the cancelled order.   I called them today and said this is on you.   I am NOT paying for a cancelled order.   And I am contacting my bank.   The first rep I spoke to was nasty and gave me a snippy answer.   I hung up and spoke to another rep who said, "I see we made a mistake.   You are still being charged for the cancelled item.   When it arrives, call us to have it sent back and then we will credit your account."  I said I am not paying double for something I only expected to pay  one time for.     I said I refuse to pay for something cancelled.   This is on you and I'm calling my bank.  

Super Contributor

I got a rude person too...and she told me it took 72 hours to cancel an item so if a label was printed for shipping withint 72 hours after I cancelled it wouldn't be cancelled.
I am contacting my credit card company.
I am also ending a 3 decade long relationship with QVC.
No way does a computer operated system take 72 hours to cancel an item but one second to order it.  Outright deceit.

Contributor

I cancelled my order with ONE minute!  Then I got the email that it was successfully cancelled.  I reordered the item correctly again....big mistake.  After 5 days, now they both became active and have shipped.   So, I called just before and the person I spoke might have been the rudest of all and said basically, "Do whatever you want.  I can't help you."  I said, "You should not be in customer service and I am calling Chase Bank and starting a dispute.  Why should I be charged for a cancelled item that sat cancelled for the past 5 days and then YOU decided to ship it!"   He said, "I can't help you.  Do whatever you want.  Sue us!"      I cursed and slammed the phone.  I wish i had his name.   Wow.  I will NEVER shop here again.   EVER.  I'm done.

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to cancel my Amazon order a day after I ordered it....

I went to check to see how many AA batteries were in the pack I ordered and realized that I had ordered AAA!!!! I was able to cancel them and STILL got my AA the next day.....

Super Contributor

I have one also that shows it came to my post office but it says its delayed and they are readjusting. but what? Also on the returns, they are not giving return labels anymore what a mess if you do not have a printer I emailed the new QVC easy returns not good it takes days to get a response and when I finally got one they were crediting an item I did not purchase I had to go and point that one out and it took from Nov 7 until Nov 17th to see the credit .they put through the credit but they keep saying to return the items I keep telling them I do not have a printer they don't get it  I ask for a return label to be mailed to me  I finally called QVC and went thru all the emails that made no sense and then I got some action I think I hope..

Contributor

Insane no return label.   I just got charged for a cancelled item that was cancelled for 5 days and they suddenly decided to ship it.   

They should do like Amazon does now.......issue a QR Code that you show on your cell phone, to the UPS office and they print the label.   You just have to package your item.