Frequent Contributor

Issue placing an order online?..

Has anyone else had an issue placing an order online this morning? (May 1) The order goes through but is not showing up in my order status and I haven't received a confirmation email. It's strange.  I just wondered if anyone else has had this same problem. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Issue placing an order online?..

I haven’t ordered today but that happened to me a few months ago with a TSV.  After several hours I didn’t see it in my orders and no confirmation so I called CS and she told me it must not have gone through.   So I placed another order for the same thing and everything seemed fine.  Until the next morning I look at my e-mail and a confirmation came through in the middle of the night for the first order I had placed. So I ended up with two since I couldn’t cancel either one and I had to return one of the orders. 

Respected Contributor

My issue is that I cannot see any videos!  There is a slim line and then it says play but NOTHING happens.  I have tried everything!  This keeps me from buy something that I cannot see other than a photo!!

Contributor

I had problems this morning also.  The only payment option was the Q-Card which I rarely use.  I finally restarted my computer and signed back in and it fine.  I was able to ordered 3 pair of the TSV (Hope I like them!) and they show in my order status.  You might try to restart and see if that helps.

Frequent Contributor

I am having same issue. I can’t see my order(s) I placed this morning and just need to edit my color choice on one item but it’s not showing up in my orders. I did a live chat with CS who said I should wait an hour for it to show up as there is a delay with processing of orders. Not sure though as it’s been well over an hour and nothing yet.
Frequent Contributor

It's been several hours since I placed my order online. Still not showing in my order status and no email confirmation. Hopefully it will show up later this afternoon. 

Trusted Contributor

Since yesterday evening, I cannot get to the regular website format on my I Phone.  I cannot stand the QVC app, it's a bunch of clutter and even on that, I cannot get to the search bar, my order status, or items that have recently shown by program.  It's a mess.  Operators never know about what's going on technologically.  There is no point in my even watching Kim's shows.  If this isn't fixed soon, I'm going to take a long break from QVC.  I've ordered a lot in the past three months, but this is it.  If they can't even communicate with us, then they aren't worth my while.  I have done everything possible on my phone as far as settings to get the top and bottom headers back.  I'm not doing phone orders.  I like to read information and decide.  These technicians always seem to do something on a TSV day.  It is a website problem and I see others are having different issues.  Worst technical support of every website I've ever used.  I may have to write to the higher ups about the constant problems.  That letter will include all the back orders.  

Trusted Contributor

A few weeks ago, I got double orders as soon as I ordered.  It happened twice.  They both were for two identical items and had the same order number.  I called and the operator assured me that they could only see one on their screens and that I wouldn't get four items.  (or more since it happened to two different orders).  Everything was duplicating.  In about three days the duplicates disappeared, but one of the items went to back order and I just canceled everything.  I'd love to know how much money they are losing because of poor technology.  I'm starting to think they source this out to the cheapest bidder.  

Contributor

Yes - had same experience.   Ordered early this morning but didn't think to check my account.   Not showing up in my orders - and now all sold out!    Frustrating ..... guess someone is trying to tell me I didn't need another pair of shorts!