Contributor

Denim and Co Original Waist Pants with side pockets

Whats happening with this item.  Just went to order some in dk indigo and that color is not even there.  They have ALWAYS been in stock so please tell me they are not phasing out these great pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Original Waist Pants with side pockets

I just ordered 3 pair last week. These have been the best!! The colors in my size are very scarce.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

I also noticed sizes and colors are very limited.  Waiting for next boat from China..............(wink)

Respected Contributor

@twoflaglady wrote:

Whats happening with this item.  Just went to order some in dk indigo and that color is not even there.  They have ALWAYS been in stock so please tell me they are not phasing out these great pants.

@twoflaglady: Don't panic! Smiley Happy I've heard Gary and Carolyn say many times these pants have been a favorite for years. I know that each year D&Co continue to add new colors. The dark indigo is one of the favorite color choices, so I think it's just a matter of replenishing the supply.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twoflaglady wrote:

@twoflaglady 

Whats the saying, "The early bird gets the worm"....Dark Indigo was available this morning on AM STYLE....I guess with the sale price and free shipping and Easy Pay they depleted the stock they had....most colors/sizes were very limited when presented.....This is too big of seller for QVC not to replenish....and I suspect they will in time for the spring fashion hoopla....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I find them on ebay for about half the price, brand new, never buy the previously owned ones. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I find them on ebay for about half the price, brand new, never buy the previously owned ones. 

i would love to hear more about this @Shelbelle . are the ones you buy at half price on ebay actual D & C pants, or are they a pant that is just like the D & C pants?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

i would love to hear more about this @Shelbelle . are the ones you buy at half price on ebay actual D & C pants, or are they a pant that is just like the D & C pants?

Absolutely, positively D & C!! I buy the long pants, capris and the crops, all fit perfect and have D and C label inside. i always check with seller for exact measurements and that the item number is same on the Q. And if course read the listings carefully, if there are any flaws it should be noted. I never buy any with flaws of any kind . If you have any concerns just ask the seller. Colors like navy and black, white,  are usually the easist ones to find. But I have gotten brown, red, denim colors and khaki and dark green. Just keep checking often for new listings. 

Honored Contributor

Since these pants are lightweight and most commonly worn in summer, it's possible this year's supply has not yet arrived and what you're seeing are the leftovers from 2019.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

I wear these pants year-round and would never consider them lightweight.

Perhaps the lighter colors are more appropriate for warmer weather but the dark indigo is perfect for now.

When I saw them several weeks ago I ordered two new pairs, but, honestly those  I have never seem to wear out.

I don't see them on air often so I took advantage of the chance to buy them,