Honored Contributor

I agree with all of the positive comments.

And I've noticed that DH seems to always compliment her each time he wanders by and sees her on air.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I really like Jennifer Coffey and feel she presents very well with anyone!

Esteemed Contributor

WOW!

~~~All we need is love💖

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Well Isaac said he adores working with Shawn .

-----------------

What else would he say??  I don't ever watch Isaac when he is presenting with Shawn.....

I enjoy watching Issac though I don't buy too many in his line.   They just don't fit me properly...either too large or too small.

Valued Contributor

I prefer  hosts that talk about the product,not make themselves ,or should I say try to make the show about themselves.I watch the hosts that are interested in telling me about the products.This host prefers to make the show about herself,so I as a viewer,choose to not watch!

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I prefer  hosts that talk about the product,not make themselves ,or should I say try to make the show about themselves.I watch the hosts that are interested in telling me about the products.This host prefers to make the show about herself,so I as a viewer,choose to not watch!

I agree with you! Different hosts appeal to different people it is that simple. I think Jennifer is so enamored with herself she seems distracted. Lisa Robertson had that problem too, she would constantly look at herself in the monitor and lose focus. I know they have to look to set shots up, but you could tell the difference when they are just looking at self!

Regular Contributor

I enjoy watching Issac, but Jennifer was over the top today.  Had to mute the presentation.  

Super Contributor

@corita wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Well Isaac said he adores working with Shawn .

-----------------

What else would he say??  I don't ever watch Isaac when he is presenting with Shawn.....

I enjoy watching Issac though I don't buy too many in his line.   They just don't fit me properly...either too large or too small.

I enjoy Isaac and Shawn together.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Frequent Contributor

I love when Issac is with a host and he just calls them out on their lack of knowledge about common simple things or even current events stuff (Shawn) or when he point blank tells them they shouldnt wear a certain style because they are botton heavy (Jane T) ...so many times I laugh when he just flat out disagrees with a host about something stupid they just said. Jennifer comes across with a fake religious  vibe when she grins and says"have a blessed day buh bye" ugh. 

Occasional Contributor

i stopped watching if jennifer is on with Issac.  I think all she cares about is how she looks in the clothes. It is so annoying.