Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm confused.  Jennifer isn't the only one to host with him.  Shawn has shows with him and many, many hosts have done shows or segments with him before.  

I don't dislike Jennifer, I just wish she would quit making a face like she's taking a selfie.  

There is no confusion. In a reply I said that I don't watch Q 24/7 and when I did get a chance to see Isaac, Jennifer was ALWAYS the host. I was just curious about this. Forget I ever mentioned it. It's all good.

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm confused.  Jennifer isn't the only one to host with him.  Shawn has shows with him and many, many hosts have done shows or segments with him before.  

I don't dislike Jennifer, I just wish she would quit making a face like she's taking a selfie.  

There is no confusion. In a reply I said that I don't watch Q 24/7 and when I did get a chance to see Isaac, Jennifer was ALWAYS the host. I was just curious about this. Forget I ever mentioned it. It's all good.

@Veridoc, I only read your first post.  I didn't read your follow-up.  My bad.

Honored Contributor

I CANNOT and WILL NOT watch Jennifer. 

Trusted Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Or how about the original OP is entitled to her opinion and not be subjected to a bunch of unlicensed psychologists.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is America!

But the scary thing is, the way things are going in America we soon won't be entitled to our opinion.   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I think all the hosts are skilled in the fine art of theatrical retail sales. That being said, like any other show on TV people have their opinions, positive or negative about the characters. Make no mistake, these women and a few men are playing a part and no doubt are nothing in private like they are on air. As long as customers keep thinking these hosts are anything more than retail sales actors, there is going to be controversy. I personally think Jennifer is a good sales person, but I do not like her as an actor no matter who she is on air with.

Esteemed Contributor
@Phoenixbird. Good for you. You are an evolved person. No need to stress over such things 👍🏻❤️
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac and Jennifer

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat Thanks...and I agree with you...reaction to.stress (and sometimes stress itself) is a choice Heart

Valued Contributor

It's Friday and Isaac has the TSV, so he and Jen are on for three hours. I watched the entire show, and Jennifer was wonderful! She was informative and lovely. Her smile was radiant and she and Isaac had a good time.  They worked beautifully together, very in sync. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched the show today too and they are wonderful together.  She always does a great job and I enjoy her doing fashion. I also think that she dresses well and is prepared for her shows.  She looks good for the jewelry shows and is always dressed appropriately. Seeing Kim Parrish today and she was a previous host and she is always lovely too and very nicely dressed reminded me how the younger hosts do not dress up like the hosts used to.  I know we have become more casual but they are on tv and it wouldn't hurt to dress up a bit.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry that I got off on another subject of dressing.  Forgive me.