Respected Contributor

Is there a problem with website ordering?

I ordered both the new Kim Gravel top and the Barefoot Dreams poncho. The website acted normally, but neither order is showing up.

So, either the website has a lag or it is not working. Does anyone know?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is there a problem with website ordering?

People have had trouble with the website for several days, the forums have been hard for some to sign into. QVC says they are aware & are fixing it.  People are afraid the forums are going away again! 
  You might want to call and see if your items are ordered. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you. Both items are now sold out, so I guess if my order doesn’t go through, I will have saved some money.

Website ordering problems just in time for Gem Day.
Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 

Oh yeah!  I tried ordering something several WEEKS ago.  Item never transferred to my cart.  Talked to someone who offered to put through the order for me and told me they've had the same problem for some time and involved "security."

I don't shop here anymore.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1 - the same thing has happened to me a few times where my order did not show up the day I placed it. The next morning my orders showed up in my order status.

Frequent Contributor

Happened to me tonight as well. I am just going to see if the order shows up tomorrow. This happened once before and it was just a delay in showing up. Hopefully that is all it is again. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the SG TSV online last week with no apparent issues so far.  I have no reason to think it won't show up by its EDD.  It appears to be following the same timeline as all of my orders starting a few months before the pandemic began.

Assuming it fits (I ordered down one size from previous SG Essentials), I want to wear it next week.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

The confirmation emails arrived at 2:02 am and the items are in my Orders. They show up in the browser version under Orders, but not the App.

Thanks, everyone.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. Why doen't QVC spend some money on upgrading their broken website? It is almost rather funny that they would allow their website to be so fragile especially on a day like gem day which is their bread and butter sale dayWoman LOL
Valued Contributor

There is a problem with the whole website. I can't make any purchases at all using Firefox as a browser, (and that's been going on for MONTHS) and now, I see I'm also having trouble with Safari.  I'm not going to jump to a third browser, this is getting ridiculous. Just to find this forum, I had to scroll (and scroll) through several fields of computer html, in order to find this forum so I could complain about the website, lol.  I do hope they fix it soon.