Contributor

To HBC?  Halo Bolt Channel?  They have been showing that item for weeks now.  How many did they buy?  And gosh darn it, they're going to keep showing it 'til it's gone.

Contributor

Re: Is QVC changing its name?

Ha!  That was funny!  That was on my list of “seeing too much of” along with toothbrushes and philosophy.  Of course I do realize their channels are just showing the same thing over and over at the times I watch (while I’m getting ready in the morning or prepping food for the day). So I guess all we can do is laugh at the redundancy and change the channel.  

Esteemed Contributor

All I can say is prepare yourself for the backlash. Good luck and God Speed.
Respected Contributor

I fully understand--QVC has a TSV on for over a week--a new selling tactic.   This explains why "my choice" is always sold out on the actual TSV day especially in clothing.

I purchased this charger last week, and hoping I never have to use it~!

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze But the thing about that is you will never know if you wasted your money on a faulty product, will you ?

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@seaBreeze But the thing about that is you will never know if you wasted your money on a faulty product, will you ?

The intent of my statement was ... "I hope I never have a dead battery on a cold night in northern Michigan."    Ensuring it works by simply charging my phone is a given. @BeccaLou 

Valued Contributor

good thinking and a sharp mind awesome

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@buffieg wrote:

To HBC?  Halo Bolt Channel?  They have been showing that item for weeks now.  How many did they buy?  And gosh darn it, they're going to keep showing it 'til it's gone.

@buffieg 

LOL..Woman LOL...but it will be longer than that:

HALO/JOSIE MARAN/TURBIE/

IT COSMETICS/DYSON/CUDDL DUDS/DOONEY/SHOPPING CHANNEL.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@buffieg wrote:

@buffieg 

HALO/JOSIE MARAN/

The Halo Bolts will disappear as soon as they move on from Christmas.  HSN has also been pushing their version of the Halo Bolt called the Morphe.  It'll be replaced by diet/exercise equipment and organizational products in January.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@buffieg wrote:

@buffieg 

HALO/JOSIE MARAN/

The Halo Bolts will disappear as soon as they move on from Christmas.  HSN has also been pushing their version of the Halo Bolt called the Morphe.  It'll be replaced by diet/exercise equipment and organizational products in January.

@Icegoddess 

Yep your right....its just a matter of just when you thought it couldn't get worse...and yet it does... LOL!!!!  But wait you forgot the capris which they will also be pushing sales for in January ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”