Occasional Contributor

The May edition isn't up yet.  In fact, the paper version has already been received by some!  

Trusted Contributor

How does one get the Insider? Is it by "invitation only"?

Honored Contributor

I was just checking for it today and thought it odd it's not up yet.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Insider online

[ Edited ]

@Foolywooly11...email QVC Social Team and they can sign you up.  The email address is: Social.Team@qvc.com

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info!

QVC Customer Care

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Hi @Foolywooly11

Thanks for inquiring about our InsideQ program!  We have added you to the free InsideQ subscription list. Please know that it may take between one and two months to begin receiving paper copies, once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive the InsideQ via e-mail. 

I hope you enjoy the magazine!  

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Hi @Foolywooly11

Thanks for inquiring about our InsideQ program!  We have added you to the free InsideQ subscription list. Please know that it may take between one and two months to begin receiving paper copies, once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive the InsideQ via e-mail. 

Barb

Customer Care

Please add me as well.  Thank you. 

QVC Customer Care

@Mysfgiants wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Hi @Foolywooly11

Barb

Customer Care

Please add me as well.  Thank you. 

Hi @Mysfgiants

I have also sent a request to have you added to the InsideQ subscription list.

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC, Barbara, I currently receive a hard copy of the Insider.  Could I be added to the list to receive it via email?  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@susan kay wrote:

@Barbara-QVC, Barbara, I currently receive a hard copy of the Insider.  Could I be added to the list to receive it via email?  Thank you.

Hi @susan kay

I have updated your email preferences so you should start receiving the email link next month. 

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care