Honored Contributor

Insider help from a Moderator please...

It seems the format of the Insider has been changed so we can no longer access the latest month from the archives.  I have an old issue saved in my favorites, and previously, when clicked on, it just went to the latest issue.  However, that practice no longer works.  So my question is, how do I access the Insider, and how do I continue to do it each month if no link is sent to us?  Thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Insider help from a Moderator please...

@faeriemoon

I accessed the archive version late yesterday and this morning.

I read on another thread that the 'archive button' was apparently 'missing' at some point yesterday, but it's back now, at least for me.

Maybe try again now. I also stopped getting the link or the magazine quite a long time ago now. Smiley Sad

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@faeriemoon   It's my understanding that a link is sent each month of the latest issue. I would check your spam folder to see if that is where it lands when sent. Unfortunately if the old format was changed to new formatting your only option is to start using the newest version.

Have a great morning!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I just checked and couldn't do it, but thanks for letting me know that it's a Q glitch.  I will keep checking today; it's bound to turn up if others have had the same experience.

Again; thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC

I have never received a link from QVC; nothing in spam either.  If I don't have a link I can't get to the newest version.

Honored Contributor

Got it!!  Apparently you have to go to "Contents", where you can access the latest month.

Weird.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC

Who gets the link I get the print version but never have received the link for an online version

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Susan-QVC

Who gets the link I get the print version but never have received the link for an online version

I can one up you...  Supposedly, I "get" the insider, but receive neither a link nor a print version. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC I don't get the link each month either. I have been able to access the latest issue with a link that was sent to me last December.

My hard copy comes sporadically. I usually have to post and ask for it, and then one of you moderators kindly send it to me. But I always hate to ask you to do that. It should just come automatically.

At any rate, if someone can check on the link that is to come each month, it would be appreciated. Then if any formatting changes are made, we know we have the most up-to-date way to access the Insider. 

Thank you for your consideration. Heart

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Got it!!  Apparently you have to go to "Contents", where you can access the latest month.

Weird.

@faeriemoon

That is weird, when I click on 'Contents' I get a drop down menu only with pages referring to the current issue.

The first icon (top left), is my orange 'Archives" icon.

Maybe we use different devices/browsers. I use IE on my laptop.

Regardless, I'm so glad you finally got it on yours!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.