Occasional Contributor

Can anyone tell me the approximate time for the return process to be completed? I have been purchasing at the Q for many years, but I really haven't had a return in quite some time. It seems the process has chamged since I last had to retun an item.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Honored Contributor

From the time I drop a return off until I see the credit in my q account, is roughly three weeks.  If I have it put back on the cc, it's longer.  I guess that depends on variables like when your card closes for the month, etc.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, GCR, I appreciate the info.

Respected Contributor

I returned something last week on Wednesday and received an e-mail today that they had received it and  would be crediting my credit card.  I always use their return label. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I did use their label. When I dropped it at the post office yesterday, the clerk told me that another company picks it up. I just looked at the tracking info and all it said was that I dropped it off yesterday. Guess it just depends on when the other company picks it up?

QVC Customer Care

@Red Setter Pal

The return processing time frame can take up to 12 days from the date you drop your package off at the post office or give it to your postal carrier.  If you find it has been longer please let up know.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Paulette, I appreciate the response. It gives me an approximate time to follow,.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if that is how it works at all post offices but I've heard others on this forum say their return is picked up at their post office by another company and that sometimes it takes a few days for it to be picked up. My packages always seem to get back to the Q within a week. 

Honored Contributor

My returns get out of WI in a couple days, then sit in IL.  Once it leaves IL, there are generally no more transit delays.

Respected Contributor

I returned something for an exchange.  It took about three weeks.  I also pasted a note on the inside plastic that it was an exchange not a return.