Regular Contributor

Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

What is the point of going to LA a day after the Emmys.  I don't get the logic.  When Lisa Robertson was still with QVC they would go when the awards were actually going on.  This whole red carpet thing does not make one bit of sense   The stars were there last night and over the weekend.  Sorry QVC hosts are not Red Carpet stars. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

I wouldn't have watched last night, I was busy watching the Emmies.

I'll watch tonight because Monday nights are for wine and Shawn and Isaac.
Super Contributor

The red carpet/NYC shows used to have mew vendors with special merchandise. Now it is just the same old vendors with the same old stuff. I do not know why they aare doing remotes. It would be better if they offered sale prices and stay on Westchester. 

Valued Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

The red carpet/NYC shows used to have mew vendors with special merchandise. Now it is just the same old vendors with the same old stuff. I do not know why they aare doing remotes. It would be better if they offered sale prices and stay on Westchester. 

And minus the travel expenses,

passed the savings on to us.

Trusted Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

What is the point of going to LA a day after the Emmys.  I don't get the logic.  When Lisa Robertson was still with QVC they would go when the awards were actually going on.  This whole red carpet thing does not make one bit of sense   The stars were there last night and over the weekend.  Sorry QVC hosts are not Red Carpet stars. 

ITA, and thought that last night.  I mean the whole thing is over already.

Esteemed Contributor

THe idea that any clothing item that QVC sells would be worn at a Red Carpet event is just laughable.

Esteemed Contributor

Just don't understand what the LA Red Carpet and QVC have to do with eachother.............especially the day after the festivities.............and i do remember years back Lisa R. doing a show while the award presentations were being made...............but again.........not understanding what the real connection is.........................

Super Contributor

This remote is a total waste of time with no name stars and way way too much makeup. Do they really think all that makeup make them stars? Really.

Esteemed Contributor

The Los Angeles set is cheap looking. Trying to infer that QVC clothes are anything worn by anyone who was on the red carpet is absurd. 

QVC is not getting their money's worth with the cheap set, poor sound quality, and the poor selection of "curated" clothes. Add on the valley girl dialect and the show is a total miss.

Super Contributor

RIdiculous waste of time, money and resources.  It's a total turn off for me.