Honored Contributor

I've never known QVC to have a TSV that was so exciting I felt I must have it immediately and couldn't wait for the presentation.  Actually the offerings are exceptionally predictable.  You pretty much know when a vendor will have a TSV and what its likely to be.  Yawn.   😴

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I enjoyed the print version and never liked the e-version.  I would share it with my mother, and we would pour over the schedule, read the articles, etc.  Since this is gone, I won't be looking at  the on-line one.  The Q got rid of another good item.  When will it stop?

Super Contributor

I cannot seem to get either version or its notification no matter how many times I ask, so I guess no loss for me. I was subscribed to the magazine way, way back,  it problems began about a year in and never got resolved.

Honored Contributor

I will also miss the InsideQ magazine. I like to read about an item I'm thinking about or jot down notes. There are some things that don't work via computer and this is definitely one of them. Sign me up on the complaint list!!

Contributor

All I have to say that it SUCKS!!!! Bring back the old one. I like it seeing what some of the upcoming TSV were going to be and start saving if I like one or two. Very unhappy with this new one. Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: InsideQ Change

[ Edited ]

I received a letter telling me about the changes. It will tell you all about your favorite hosts, guests and brands. Now you will get that inside look at the heart of QVC without having to wait for the magazine or an email to arrive.

Our new digital experience will give you more current, timely content about the QVC you've always loved. It's not an online cata!og, it's so much more (a real experience! ).

The current buzz around the building--videos and stories that bring you up close and personal to all things Q.

Who's who at the Q--join the inner circle of our hosts, on-air guests and models.

Shop talk - why we bought it and why you need it.

Basically, we have found a way to cut costs and frustrate our customers. This sounds like the end of an era.

Contributor

I don't like the new format at all.  Wish QVC would've left it as iet was.  I'm not going to bother booting up for this.

I am in agreement with everybody. I like the idea that QVC is going online with their magazine however I like the old format. I too like to be able to plan my purchases ahead of time. They could have kept the old format but published an online only version. Instead they took away what most loyal customers used to their advantage, an inside look into the future programming of QVC and the TSVs. I am very disappointed. It may save me a lot of money however LOL

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Do not mind the change to the InsideQ magazine, although I am disapointed that they did away with the original format.  Now we will not get previews of upcoming TSV's, which for me was something I looked forward too!  Knowing me I most likely will not take the time to look at this new format!

I looked at InsideQ only for the previews of TSVs and other items.  I never liked the articles as they were pretty self-serving, (which is expected/natural since they made it.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It doesn't appear the new digital version will have TSVs.  That was the best part of the magazine.

It’s been the only part of the magazine that 90% of subscribers were interested in. Without the ability to advance order TSVs, there’s no real point to producing anything monthly. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all