Super Contributor

Do not mind the change to the InsideQ magazine, although I am disapointed that they did away with the original format.  Now we will not get previews of upcoming TSV's, which for me was something I looked forward too!  Knowing me I most likely will not take the time to look at this new format!

Super Contributor

Inside Q never showed previews of TSV's.  The INSIDER showed TSV's and presales.  Two totally different magazines.

Honored Contributor

@wingnut. Hmm.  I'm looking at the December issue of the paper magazine.  Mine is titled "Inside Q".

Respected Contributor

@wingnut, I subscribed back in the day when it was called Insider. A few years ago the name was changed to Inside Q. The Inside Q does show upcoming TSV's.

Respected Contributor

@GAC65, I know what you mean. I feel like I will miss a lot of the TSV's because I won't have the hard copy in my hand.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't appear the new digital version will have TSVs.  That was the best part of the magazine.

Honored Contributor

Half the time I won't know what the TSV is since I don't even check every day. It was nice knowing at least what some of them would be before hand.

I guess it will save a lot of people some money.

I don't even know what the TSV is today. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I don’t think what pre-sale TSVs that will be featured are going to be in the Inside Q part of the website. I think they will continue on the main page like they are now, well, after you click through to them, that is.  And I think they will only be offered a few days early, not weeks, like in the print magazine.

In addition to the expense of the print version, it was causing a lot problems otherwise.  Late schedule and product changes were not able to be included and people got mad that what was in the magazine was not what finally got on air.  And the fact that only some and not all people were getting the magazine and email link also was causing a lot of frustration and ill feelings.

Respected Contributor

Re: InsideQ Change

[ Edited ]

With all the issues InsideQ posed, I still believe QVC is way better off having it. My husband and I would plan in advance and wait to purchase items from QVC rather than from other retailers when we knew they would offer something we needed or wanted. That applies to many here.

Now, that won't happen. I've made many purchases due to seeing items in the magazine. It kept QVC on my radar. I strongly believe they can just offer the online link version instead of scrapping the whole thing to this new version. They can offer TSV previews and allow presales maybe with a smaller window like 2 weeks in advance so they have enough time to finalize the information. 

The TSV presales were a huge plus for the Q and its customers. I don't see how limiting sales helps. I don't have the time to check for the TSV every day nor do I want to anymore. 

~Live with Intention~
Occasional Contributor

I am very disappointed that they cancelled the magazine. I checked out the one online and did not like it at all. I won't be going back. QVC made a big mistake by cancelling it.