Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Phasing it out, or sending it only to recent purchasers, would be counterproductive if they want to increase sales, which continue to decline. JMHO.

I have never heard of this magazine until one day I heard it mentioned in this forum.

Never heard it advertized on the Q or read about it on the website.

@Mz iMac: You can email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and request that they put you on the mailing list to receive hard copies. (It could take several weeks to start receiving them).

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2

I already started receiving my mag a few months ago, the hard copy.   A few months later, I requested the online version.  Took 2 months before I received my first online issue. 

& 3 1/2 months before I received my first hard copy.

All my info came from the "Customer Service" forum area.  The mods there were very helpful in getting me set up w/my online & hardcopy issues.

Thanks anyway for the contact info.  It should be helpful for others trying to get the "Insider."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

As far as we know here in Social Media, the InsideQ is NOT being phased out....in fact, we are working to make the whole process run smoother and more efficiently.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I received the January issue and last week, I got the February issue. 

Occasional Contributor

I have been  contacting QVC's Customer service since December 2016 about my not recieving the Insider. I have called 5 times and have gotten 5 different stories. I was told that the January book was mailed to me on the 13th..and it will take a month for me to rec. Today in 1-30-2-17

Occasional Contributor

I haviceve called Qvc's customer 5 times and have been told 5 different stories. I will call the the head office on 1-31-2017. Every one in customer service that I talked has no clue about the Q Insider nor does their Supervisors. I need to get in touch with Troy the editor of the mag. He helped me before, but no one talked to in Cust Service has ever heard of him. Does anyone have an old Insider? If so please put Troy's number or email address here so I can contact him...Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

As far as we know here in Social Media, the InsideQ is NOT being phased out....in fact, we are working to make the whole process run smoother and more efficiently.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC.....that is wonderful and nice to know they are continuing the Insider.

However, may I make a suggestion that you could possibly forward?  They used to have "Insider Member Prices" only that were geared toward items just for members that were at a lower price.  They would show items on several pages.  Just wondered if they would do these again on the "clearance" items located on the Q, however, further reduce the price for "Insider members" only and publish them there.

I sure miss that feature.  I bought alot back in the day when they had that in the Insider magazine.  They stopped that for whatever reason, but it would be a wonderful thing for customers who get the Insider to be able to purchase products at even more reduced prices.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@shell garden

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback; I will ensure that the InsideQ department receives this excellent idea. 

Thank you!

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@shell garden

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback; I will ensure that the InsideQ department receives this excellent idea. 

Thank you!

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC....thank you!!!!  It really would be nice to implement the "Members Only Insider Price" for items again.  Hope they will do it.  Have a wonderful rest of your night.

Honored Contributor

As of January 31, I have not received the February issue.

I received the January issue, but not thru bulk mailing when everyone else received theirs. The January issue was put into an envelope and mailed to me, so some kind person in Customer Service took pity on me and my multiple requests. Heart

Would really like to know why receiving the magazine is sporadic. Some people have no problem at all, but in the last six months, I have only received it three times without Customer Service intervening.

And like other posters on this thread, I get different answers when I call or do a Live Chat.