New Contributor
Yes i have had several incorrect orders and very delayed returns - seems like it happened after the fire closed the NC warehouse. Not going to order anything for quite a while until the orders/shipping issues resolved. Still waiting on a return /refund since January!
Respected Contributor

@Gorgf   I had ordered a pair of Denim & Co. joggers but got Susan Graver pants.  First time I've ever had a wrong item.  

Contributor

Yes, it is just lately.   This is the second time in a couple of months that my Skechers' order was wrong. 

Contributor

Wow, that's crazy!  I just found the video.

Contributor

That's a whole other problem.  I have three returns from January and February that I have not received refunds for.  I know they received them by the tracking number.  So many issues!

Valued Contributor

Just had my first wrong order. Ordered small in 2 long sleeve tshirts.  Received XL.  When I first pulled them out of their bags I thought the sizing ran really, really large till I checked the tags. Sent them back a few weeks ago. No sign of my exchange yet.  No acknowledgement of the return.

Super Contributor

@SusanStan7826 wrote:
Yes i have had several incorrect orders and very delayed returns - seems like it happened after the fire closed the NC warehouse. Not going to order anything for quite a while until the orders/shipping issues resolved. Still waiting on a return /refund since January!

@SusanStan7826 I feel pretty much the same way as I too just recently had a few strange orders, but wondering how will you and I know the orders/shipping issues are resolved? That's the million dollar question lol (or ugh)! 

Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem like this.  The last time I ordered anythng was several months ago.  After reading here, I think I'll shop elsewhere.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I do not order much from QVC anymore. I first discovered QVC in 1991 and in 31 years of buying from this company I can only remember 3 times that I received either an incomplete order or the wrong size. So 3 times in 31 years not so bad that I would write off the company. 

Respected Contributor

@SusanStan7826 @casterp you need to call CS or email the mods re your refunds.