Frequent Contributor
How about this ...

Ordered March 5th. In process March 16th through April 4th. I received it on the 24th but it continued to say in process until April 4th. Now it says billing information received on April 2nd delivered March 24th. But on the initial order info it says delivered on April 4th.

The plants were already in their new pots 11days before that! Lol
Occasional Contributor

Don't you pay that postage honey, to and from, put that Q label on it and write down what happened in bold red letters.  If they charge you anyway call customer service and don't let them get away with it.  Too many people let QVC get away with too much and scammers and crooks will do as much as anyone allows them.  Actually it is the law that you don't have to pay for anything you don't order (sounds like the case - close enough) but your choice.  I am always getting charged postage for returns that I already paid for up front on my own.  You have got to watch them and call them out.

Occasional Contributor

@Scooby Doo

Don't you pay that postage honey, to and from, put that Q label on it and write down what happened in bold red letters.  If they charge you anyway call customer service and don't let them get away with it.  Too many people let QVC get away with too much and scammers and crooks will do as much as anyone allows them.  Actually it is the law that you don't have to pay for anything you don't order (sounds like the case - close enough) but your choice.  I am always getting charged postage for returns that I already paid for up front on my own.  You have got to watch them and call them out.

Contributor

An option would be to order with payment being by check, then change later to a credit card after you have checked reviews, read product details and decided it is an item you really want instead of it being an impulse buy.

Hello , I orderd the dyson blow dryer on tuesday this week and my order still says in process? what is going on?

I ordered a television on 6/2 and in 6/5 QVC called to make sure the Oder was valid to which I said it was a valid order. It’s now 6/11/18 and my order still shows “In Process” the original delivery date was 6/8. No one at QVC can tell me when it’s suppose to ship.. I’m going on vacation next week and need to know!
Respected Contributor

@JayMc wrote:
I ordered a television on 6/2 and in 6/5 QVC called to make sure the Oder was valid to which I said it was a valid order. It’s now 6/11/18 and my order still shows “In Process” the original delivery date was 6/8. No one at QVC can tell me when it’s suppose to ship.. I’m going on vacation next week and need to know!

@JayMc  Try sending an email to the following:  Social.Team@qvc.com.  This is how I handle any inquiries, questions or problems....

Contributor

I ordered the TSV denim and company top the day before it was aired.  I ordered it in the evening and by the morning decided I wanted to cancel.  I went in on line and it said it was in process and I couldn't cancel.  I called Customer Service and she said she was sorry but she couldn't cancel it either.  It is now 2 days later and it is STILL In Process.  That is ridiculous that they will send out and I'll have to turn around and mail it back.  Talk about bad customer relations.  

Respected Contributor

Things are going to in process immediately. I wanted to change the color of the TSV yesterday and it was in process in a couple of hours. It shipped already which is a shocker. I also have another item on order that went in process immediately that still hasn't shipped days later. I guess I'll be more hesitant to order since this seems to be a new thing on the Q. Maybe at least wait a day until you put it in process especially with the TSV because throughout the day people can change their mind about color and size after watching different presentations. This new way of doing things is going to really frustrate people.