Super Contributor
On 9/5/2014 Toni 973 said:
On 9/5/2014 wingnut09 said: I ordered biscotti last Sunday. The order is still in process. CS says I should have them by September 11. Pathetic customer service.
Still in process and it's supposed to arrive by the 11th?
That's what the CS Wizards tell me.
Honored Contributor

In your very first post about this ongoing ordeal, you asked if it was true that it took 4-6 weeks to receive your electronics item and we told you that yes, it would take that long and it could take longer.

Go back and re-read that thread.

Electronics often have to be built first, or at the very least they come directly from the manufacturer.

Your order will stay in process until QVC gets the notification from the manufacturer that it has shipped.

Please do not start a new thread every day about this issue.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 9/5/2014 Toni 973 said:
On 9/5/2014 chickenbutt said:

Generally, except for perishables, QVC orders are 'in process' for 3-5 days. Then, they tell you it's shipped and often it isn't actually shipped for ANOTHER 3-5 days.

The moral of the story is - if one is ordering from QVC, one must be very patient. Smiley Happy

On a positive note, they have warehouses all across the country so if you are at or near the West Coast, something could finally ship, several days to a week or so later, and still get to you by the ETA originally given.

West coast? I'm as far East as you can get.

Good grief. That is all that you took from all that? I agree with VaBelle that you need to quit starting threads every hot minute asking these questions. If you have a legitimate concern or question for QVC, it's probably best to just call customer service and ask them. You've even been told that numerous times. I'm beginning to think that this is just stirring because I don't think anybody is that obtuse.

We are not customer service reps on this board. We are just consumers.

Frequent Contributor
Tomorrow will be 6 days In Process.
Super Contributor
Why does QVC charge so much for shipping? When I online shop at Amazon or Sephora they only charge one flat rate for everything or free. Qvc needs to do something about their high shipping costs