Super Contributor
I ordered biscotti last Sunday. The order is still in process. CS says I should have them by September 11. Pathetic customer service.
Frequent Contributor
On 9/5/2014 wingnut09 said: I ordered biscotti last Sunday. The order is still in process. CS says I should have them by September 11. Pathetic customer service.
Still in process and it's supposed to arrive by the 11th?
Respected Contributor
On 9/5/2014 jGalt said:

It's five days since I placed my last order, and it hasn't shipped yet (a clothing item). QVC shipping is the slowest of all the online vendors from whom I shop. By the time, I receive the items, I have long forgotten about them.

Very true! What scares me is if they would some how speed up their shipping process then the shipping rates would increase! The rates are already too stinking high!! I love it when it stays in process for days and I get mad and try to cancel and it tells me I can't as it's already shipped??!! Really but it still says " In Process" makes no sense
Honored Contributor

Generally, except for perishables, QVC orders are 'in process' for 3-5 days. Then, they tell you it's shipped and often it isn't actually shipped for ANOTHER 3-5 days.

The moral of the story is - if one is ordering from QVC, one must be very patient. Smiley Happy

On a positive note, they have warehouses all across the country so if you are at or near the West Coast, something could finally ship, several days to a week or so later, and still get to you by the ETA originally given.

Valued Contributor
I always order express delivery and thats still no guarantee your order will ship on time.More than once I had an item in packing for 5 days. Both QVC and HSN have shipping issues. When I have complain, I always get my shipping refunded.That being said,where I once order 5 to 6 times year, I only order now 2 to 3 to times a year. EBay does a much better job of shipping in my experience.
Respected Contributor
On 9/5/2014 Toni 973 said:
On 9/5/2014 denisemb said:

Glad I stumbled across this thread - I ordered a MCM egg cooker on Sunday and it's Friday and I haven't heard a word. I've never waited this long, but I don't order very often.

At least HSN sends you an email within 24 hrs. and keeps you updated on when things are shipped/expected to arrive.

6 days and still In Process?

Yes, said In Process this morning, but I just checked again and it said it was shipped today with tracking number. EDD is 9-8.

Guess I'm spoiled. I'm used to ordering many things online and usually get an automatic response thanking me for my order within the hour and keeping me apprised of the status.

Denise
Frequent Contributor
On 9/5/2014 chickenbutt said:

Generally, except for perishables, QVC orders are 'in process' for 3-5 days. Then, they tell you it's shipped and often it isn't actually shipped for ANOTHER 3-5 days.

The moral of the story is - if one is ordering from QVC, one must be very patient. Smiley Happy

On a positive note, they have warehouses all across the country so if you are at or near the West Coast, something could finally ship, several days to a week or so later, and still get to you by the ETA originally given.

West coast? I'm as far East as you can get.
Super Contributor

I guess I'm lucky. I ordered 2 tops Tuesday and I received one of them today. My orders usually arrive in about 4 or 5 days.

Honored Contributor
I ordered a top on Monday and I should get it tomorrow.
Honored Contributor
On 9/5/2014 GRACIE said: I always order express delivery and thats still no guarantee your order will ship on time.More than once I had an item in packing for 5 days. Both QVC and HSN have shipping issues. When I have complain, I always get my shipping refunded.That being said,where I once order 5 to 6 times year, I only order now 2 to 3 to times a year. EBay does a much better job of shipping in my experience.
EBay is hardly a comparison. That may be one seller shipping one item. EBay does no shipping. The individual sellers ship.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment