Valued Contributor

Why not? How do you present an item on television, know that it’s going to be in a show, and not have pictures of it? I’m specifically talking about the Isaac masks, but generally, it makes no sense to me. If it’s been presented, they must have video at least.

Trusted Contributor

Unless the item just came in and they have not had time to photograph it before it went on air as with a LOGO jean jacket today.  They could not find the new color for the on air show because it was on a rack waiting to be photographed. QVC is working with a paired down staff in these COVID times.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Why in the world would anyone pay $25+ for a couple of very ordinary looking masks?  I got some really cute 3-ply cotton masks on Zulily for half the price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why in the world would anyone pay $25+ for a couple of very ordinary looking masks?  I got some really cute 3-ply cotton masks on Zulily for half the price.

Because it's Isaac? @Kachina624  I will admit to splurging on the set of 3 Patricia Nash masks (3-ply)in her signature fabrics and they are so well made and comfortable I'm happy I did. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624   your right I just went to Ollie's Army . they r 2 very inexpensive