Valued Contributor
and I saw all the posts from dissatisfied customers here I would start looking for a job. I can only imagine all the unhappy customers out there that dont come here. Sadly I think QVC's days may be numbered.
Respected Contributor

The only people who really read all these posts are the customers, present and past.

Some posters seem to have made sharing on QVC forums a priority in their lives.

If I worked at QVC I would get rid of all these forums, because basically they are just a waste of QVC time and money, and are probably not contributing much to the company's bottom line.

Honored Contributor

It seems that there are not really that many of QVC customers who actually post here so those complaints from the same ones over and over are just a very small percentage of those who regularly buy here!  It would be interesting to actually see stats on that!

Honored Contributor

Re: If I worked at QVC

[ Edited ]

@FancyPhillyshopper   While I do agree with you about the forums there are some things that are informational like the recipes, product information, books/movies and stuff like that that I would miss.

Honored Contributor

A lot of the problems you see posts about are about shipping and handling problems. QVC has a brand new warehouse that consolidates shipping for Q and it's other subsidiaries. These problems should be ironed out as things become organized at the new facility.Additionally, most of the rest of the complaints are related to the pandemic and these will also eventually be rectified. This will all take time. If I was employee, I'd know this, and I would stay on the job.

Valued Contributor

Having worked in retail, I know that those that are really unhappy, will gripe to anyone they can. Those that are happy will probably say little to nothing. Rarely does anyone get an atta boy/girl from a customer. But, pack something the wrong way and they bite your head off. The company is in fine shape.

Shipping hang-ups will always happen. A bill and the payment will eventually meet. Lousy merchandise will be discovered and either improved or dropped. It's the nature of retail.

Valued Contributor
I worked retail for many years and yes, unhappy customers will scream the loudest. No doubt. Theres more to the problems QVC seems to be having than just a short delay in shipping. I think we can all understand that happens everywhere. With QVC most of us are experiencing delays of a month or more. But the main problem is the customer service. When customers FINALLY do get to talk to someone more and more people are saying how rude and unhelpful they are. Companies can get away with just about anything and customers will tolerate it if the customer service is high quality. CS here may be helping some customers but what about the customers that dont get online? I'm seeing many new contributors here just trying to find some recourse. Good customer service is the basic foundation for any company and QVC doesnt have it.
Honored Contributor

I'd be happy to get my company discount......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Just another of already numerous complaint threads only with a new intro.
Honored Contributor

Re: If I worked at QVC

[ Edited ]

Agree with @spursfan2.  Many shoppers don't know about this forum, so where do they express their dissatisfaction?  The customer service dept doesn't care. 

Readers may not like to hear about negative experiences, but, much more importantly, it is a place for QVC to hear them. 

If I'm shopping with a retailer, I want to know how it is doing.  It will influence my shopping and along with my own experiences, it has, as has slow processing caused some shoppers here to not order anything now.  

My latest online order from Lowes was processed and received in 3 days.  My experience with other retailers, not more than 5 days.  

I can only imagine how angry customers are, waiting weeks, even over a month when orders are processed in a few days by other retailers.  I'm sure CS is inundated with them.