Honored Contributor

Last time I checked we still had the freedom to buy what we want.

Although, freedoms are being taken away right and left.  Maybe Im wrong and people can now question our purchases.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Although, freedoms are being taken away right and left.  Maybe Im wrong and people can now question our purchases.

No one needs a mug that costs $10 when you can find them at half that price at Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

No one needs a mug that costs $10 when you can find them at half that price at Walmart.

No one "needs" to buy anything.  But we all make our own choices.

I have a friend who bought the ITKWD mugs years ago when they were a different style.  She bought them for a dear friend named David.  So there you go!  A reason to buy these mugs!

Not that anyone needs a reason and not that anyone has to justify any purchase to anyone else.  We've all spent money on things that other people wouldn't.  It's our money to spend - No one else has to approve it.

Whatever happened to live and let live?  The price that someone chooses to pay for a mug doesn't impact my life at all.

Honored Contributor

@Reever .......thats a decision for the individual to make, not for someone else to make for them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Reever .......thats a decision for the individual to make, not for someone else to make for them.

Bed Bath and Beyond has kicthen themed mugs for $4. plus the option to use a 20 percent coupon which would take the price down to $3.20.   I am boycotting the mugs on QVC. Feel they are price gouging.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Bed Bath and Beyond has kicthen themed mugs for $4. plus the option to use a 20 percent coupon which would take the price down to $3.20.   I am boycotting the mugs on QVC. Feel they are price gouging.

@Reever  You’re boycotting a mug?

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

But not everyone wants those mugs.  Maybe they want a different color or a different style or decoration.  The ITKWD mugs are unique.  And there's nothing wrong with people buying what they like.

You can boycott all you want, but the price is not at all excessive.