Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I just watched the clip of Alberti selling his bowls.

He is doing a fine job and adding some much needed "energy" into the show.

When David is hosting, it seems worn out and tired.

Great job, Alberti!

because it is worn out and tired,  

David is so rote and predictable 

Valued Contributor

@betteD   I'll take Alberti alone any day -- so long as Kirsten isn't on, too. Yesterday, they were both on (together) seemingly All Day! too much of her goes a long way to Boredom.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@betteD   I'll take Alberti alone any day -- so long as Kirsten isn't on, too. Yesterday, they were both on (together) seemingly All Day! too much of her goes a long way to Boredom.

I like Alberti EXCEPT when they stick him with Rachel and Kertsin just stirs the pot.  

Alberti is that rare host who can sell everything 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Sometimes watching David I know what he is going to say before he even says it!  Very repetitive and the constant color and quantity updates is too much!  Alberti did a great job and was enjoyable to watch.

DV is a victim of his own success, the happy dance he did once is now a tired requirement, the zoom-in on his face while eating, etc

Regular Contributor

I thought Alberti did an excellent job on ITKWD yesterday. There was a lot of territory to cover and the presentations flowed from one to another flawlessly.  There was no talking over the product representatives and he was totally prepared.  It was an informative, relaxing experience. Alberti has come a long way since he first started at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is fresh, happy, enthusiastic.

He can sell anything with a smile..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I actually did not turn QVC on all day yesterday.  But, at midnight when I saw the TSV, I was wondering how they were gonna work crop pants into ITKWD.  

Respected Contributor

Alberti is a great host, one of my favorites!