Respected Contributor

Check your auto deliveries

[ Edited ]

I signed into email today that had a QVC message, thanks for your order.  It was my auto delivery moved up.  I DID NOT change it.  It did allow me to cancel it though (which normally you can't cancel within minutes).  So maybe just check your account.  I looked at it a few weeks ago, and it was to ship end of March.  Was just glad it let me cancel it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Check your auto deliveries

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61 I get emails a couple days prior to my AD shipments every time. I've always been able to change it at least up to 24 hours after the email. I've never attempted to change it after 24 hours so not sure of the time frame.

I don't remember an AD that was weeks ahead of schedule. I have had them shipped a few days prior to the scheduled time though. You should have no problem cancelling or rescheduling your AD for several hours after the email. This is one reason I do like AD since sometimes I forget I ordered. 

I try to go through them all at least once a month to be sure I will be in town on any future shipments.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @cjm61   But I wouldn't get that email this early for end of March.  I only have one item left on auto delivery.  Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some glitch.  Thanks for replying.

Trusted Contributor

something similar happened to me.  I had an auto delivery..I changed the date to a later date.  Then I got an email that the item was getting ready to be shipped.  And I couldn't cancel.  I was not happy because I had changed the date for a later shipment.  Then the crazy thing ...A few hours later...I got an email...the same item was on back order...

I just went ahead and cancelled the entire thing.

Valued Contributor

I gave up on auto delivery a long time ago.  I used to get bagels but then the due date for one delivery got moved back a couple of weeks and the next delivery date got moved up a week or two so instead of getting 24 bagels  spread out over a month or two I got 48 bagles all at once and no room in the freezer for them.  I cancelled and never ordered bagels again..... period!