Regular Contributor
I loved Jamie! But I noticed now that she isn’t on anymore all the IT presenters say the same phases verbatim with almost identical facial expressions. Are they not allowed to just be themselves? I miss Jamie but would enjoy it more if there was a little more flex. It seems so fake and spent inspire me to buy the product when they are just trying to clone the original. Loosen up IT.
Honored Contributor

I don't know, I think every product line has their own pat representation for the line. I love to watch the rep that is on right now, the very tall woman, she's so good selling the products. I think she has personality plus.

Valued Contributor
Jamie sold the company to L'Oreal in 2016. She did or does hold a CEO position with L'Oreal.
Honored Contributor

Re: IT presentations

[ Edited ]

Frankly there are FAR too many IT COSMETIC presentations so that could be why the presentations with the new IT Representative seems so repetitive and mechanical..... it's called OVERKILL....and I flip the channel .Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

A memorized script that by now we could all repeat verbatim except I can’t speed talk yet. They need a more spontaneous presentation.

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Jamie sold the company to L'Oreal in 2016. She did or does hold a CEO position with L'Oreal.

@jlrbr  You're right.  Jamie isn't with It Cosmetics or even L'Oreal anymore.  She left as CEO over this past summer. 

Valued Contributor
I knew she had a baby and thought I heard she left L'Oreal, I wasn't certain though. I just recall reading about her in Forbes. She has done an excellent job. And seems she gives back, even better.