Contributor

IN PROCESS FOR 11 DAYS & COUNTING

I placed an order for a Judith Ripka bracelet on December 11th.  The order went into the "In Process" category.  Then on December 16th I got an email from Customer Service telling me that the bracelet was on back order & they may get additional stock, or they may not. I was upset as I had ordered the matching pendant & that had already been shipped & I was going to wear this jewelry for Christmas as it was my husband's gift to me.  Then on December 17th, here is Jill Bauer & Judith Ripka presenting the bracelet in all sizes for immediate shipment along with the matching pieces,  No mention was made on-air about back order & they stated how you could have it in time for Christmas.  So I sent back a reply to the email stating that my bracelet was on back order & pointed out that it was on air on De ember 17th, 6 days after I placed my order on December 11th which still stated "IN PROCESS."  Well in a couple of days I got a reply from a different person who stated they could not find the bracelet I was describing, but there was a Judith Ripka bracelet that I could order! --I guess that employee had already been drinking some eggnog & did not bother to read the emails attached.  I wrote back again pointing out my order & finally got a reply stating that my package was being mailed out yesterday on the 20th.  Well today December 21st at 10 pm Eastern Time, it is still in "IN PROCESS" status. I called Customer Service & a person told me "not to worry as I was not being charged for it!" CAN YOU IMAGINE?  I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR & SHE TRANSFERRED ME--I TOLD MY WHOLE STORY ABOUT THIS ORDER., ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS NOT A SUPERVISOR, BUT WAS WITH Q CARD!!! NOW AT 10:05 PM, I AM WAITING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME!

Occasional Contributor

Re: IN PROCESS FOR 11 DAYS & COUNTING

I feel your pain. I ordered two necklaces on December 10, stated In Process. Got the same email for one of the necklaces, only to see the necklace available for delivery by December 25. I also emailed. Also got a nonresponse disguised as a response basically saying, I have no idea where your necklace order stands.  The second necklace no email was sent and still have received no necklace. Still In Process.   I now have 3 Judith Ripka items, all guaranteed for Christmas delivery, two ordered on December 10, all still In Process.  Where are all our Judith Ripka pieces!?!?!?!?

Valued Contributor

If you go on the Q's FB page and describe (more briefly, tho) your problem, believe me, you will get a rep to answer pronto. They hate that kind of publicity !

Highlighted
Contributor

This is an update on Christmas Day.  Every time I replied to an email from Customer Service,(in response to my email),  a new ticket was opened as if this was a new issue for a Customer Service Rep. to deal with. The issue was never handled by the same CR.  Even though there was a continuous chain of emails attached, they did not read their co-workers responses to me. Time after time I was told my package would arrive on December 24th even though it was in the "In Process" category since December 11th. I kept asking how in the world would it arrive on Christmas Eve when it was still in the "In Process" category on December 22nd?  I was told things like even though it said "In Process"--It had already shipped by someone on the phone one day!  Perhaps the Customer Service Reps are timed & rated for how long it takes them to handle a call?Finally, the category changed to"Shipped" on Christmas Eve-December 24th. So I did not receive my Christmas Present, & according to Tracking, my present is at a Shipping Facility in Georgia today Christmas Day!  Only problem is that I live in California 3,000 miles away!