Honored Contributor

What if QVC 2 had all the Logo, IT, SG, DOONEY and other shows that run nonstop on the original Q. Then make QVC the new up & coming shopping channel with original and exciting merchandise, remotes from other locations (like it used to have), some new faces as hosts, and keep the presentations interesting and not repeated so often throughout the day. If IT, SG and others bring in so much revenue, then use that from Q2 to make QVC what it used to be. 

Reading the forums, there is a general feeling of "meh" now re: QVC.  Many people have stopped watching, muted the hosts/vendors, are tired of each show having 20 minutes of the TSV, style shows interrupted w/ skincare & makeup (wasn't that the point of Beauty IQ?). 

IMO, we now have 3 channels doing the same thing: repeat segments of the same fashion, bags and skincare/makeup, and except for dear Alberti... boring, sometimes offensive hosts. What's your point?

Respected Contributor

Re: IDEA FOR NEW QVC 2 CHANNEL

Sounds like a good idea but I only get QVC on Comcast so I can't watch the other two channels on my TV.   I guess I could watch on my iPad but it's not quite the same for me. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it;s calling out a poster

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it can be deemed as argumentative.

Valued Contributor

I like your idea, Shanus.  It is fresh and original!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC seems to open new channels and then, go away and forget about them. They did it with QVC Plus and are doing the same with Beauty IQ. I expect great things and it just dies on the vine.

Hopefully, they will put something into both sister channels.

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I don't see the point of Q-plus/Q-2/ Or Beauty IQ at all. (jmo).

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of more choices and more channels.  I also like that the OP has offered up her own idea of a suggestion.

My idea would not be to have certain designers or brands only on a dedicated channel though.  lf I turn on QVC and see something I'm not interested in, I have a chance to see something different on QVC2 (at least that's what they tell us). 

Beauty iQ is not just a selling channel, but it actually has great beauty demos when they are live, as they sell.  The regular channel does not have those kinds of detail, in-depth demonstrations.  Some of the vendors actually come on with absolutely no makeup on, and put on an entire face from primer to eyebrows in real time.  That's truth in advertising, if you ask me.  Also, on Beauty iQ, you can ask live questions and get them answered.  I have actually had them go over a specific demonstration while live presenting. 

QVC2 also has their own TSV every night at 9pm for a 24-hour period.  I'll see what kind of deals and products they turn out to be.