Honored Contributor

Re: I’m so BORED...

[ Edited ]

And QVC used to give cable providers a percentage of their sales in exchane for a favorable channel placing.....now with all these channels...if they still do this....that really cuts into their revenue......What is Q thinking?....What is their strategy....it doesn't look to be aimed at success

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I think QVC is having growing pains, albeit a little late in the game.  Now, siince the concept of the QVC Beauty channel didn't get off the ground as hoped. It has become QVC3 which shows all of the shows previously presented on QVC and QVC2...Seriously, c'mon... I think you can do better. You need to really task your marketing and programming personnel to find out what people want to see, as well as the hosts that people respond to. You should send out a survey to your customers that is more intutiative rather than static yes and no responses.  A little late for me...I'm done. I used to really enjoy shopping on the Q, just not anymore.

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  The more QVC expands the less appealing it is to me.  I also see less of my fave hosts because there is no way I'm starting to watch QVC2, even though I just got it on my Roku.  It's too much. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I agree.  I don't watch the kitchen shows because it's the same old.  There are so many wonderful kitchen/dining items out there and QVC is so unimaginative.  They're becoming like Hollywood.  lol.  There are so many markets they could tap.  I miss some of the serving pieces they used to have (Lidia's for one).  NO - they latch onto something like Temptations and that's it.    

Occasional Contributor

agree so boring! I am not interested in either network anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here.... I got bored with QVC's products and hosts so switched to HSN.  (Hey, HSN gives me coupons and free shipping!)   But then, HSN started becoming QVC and vice versa.  So, we have 2 HSN networks and 3 QVC networks and they're all the same products all day, every day, week in, week out....    Ugh.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
New Contributor
I do not shop on HSN either, so I'm glad Beekman is on the Q now. Now they need Joy Mangano products and bring back Beauty IQ!!!
Valued Contributor

@Foxxee, I know what you mean. I browse a lot online and see some cool items, but they are never talked about or spotlighted. In some cases, not necessary. If I like it, I buy it. I was so confused recenlty. Watching Homeworx candles on HSN, then forgot and went to QVC and didn't see anything. I laughed at myself when I recalled it was on HSN, not QVC. Crossover confusion.

Esteemed Contributor

@bdoby wrote:

I wonder if Joy Mangano and IMAN are gone already from HSN.  For the past month/month and a half all you see is Joy's products on clearance.

That is unusual for JOY, she always has new products.  If she comes on QVC there will be a lot of competition for attention.

Could you see Susan Graver and Joy Mangano together.   It would be non stop talking.

My money is on Joy!

Respected Contributor

Im so sick of all the gardening shows and kitchen shows. Boring, boring bored.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18