Honored Contributor

Re: I have to ask....why is Amy wearing a strapless jumpsuit in February?

Between this post and another one, we must be running out of things to complain about.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I don't get it either. 2 women on our local news station comes to work dressed in sleeveless tops, barely there summer dresses, bare legs and so on. Yes, I know it may not be the same temp in the studio but the men are sitting there in suits and ties and not perspiring so it must not be hot for them. 

And do they wear that in the car going to work or change when they arrive? Some of these newspeople start their morning at 4;30 a,m, can't imagine driving to work in sub-zero temps dressed like that. if your car conked out, what would you do? 

And if they wear summer clothes all the time even in the winter on air, don';t they have a winter wardrobe? No one has cashmere sweaters, wool trousers, tights? I like winter for one reason only and that's the clothes, I can wear cozy fleeze jackets and cashmere sweaters and feel so good in them,

Esteemed Contributor

Can you imagine going to a b & m store and being greeted by a saleswoman dressed like that?  As far as dressing like that for a gala, yes, that would be appropriate......not as a salesperson. 

Honored Contributor

Well, call me old fashioned but I cannot stand this look that the hosts here (at least) sport all the time. I cannot stand this look period.  To me a look like this is reserved for formal evening wear - still not at all a look you'd find me in.

And during the day 'hanging around in', this just invites bad connotations.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she had a blazer/jacket that coordinated with the outfit, but she took it off.

Honored Contributor

I swear I have seen her wear this jumpsuit before.  I personally think it would have looked better with a blazer since it's the dead of winter and cold where she is.  And yes I know a lot of people wear strapless and go bare legged in freezing temps but I still think it looks ridiculous.  I would no sooner wear a heavy wool or flannel item in July as I would wear an obviously summer item in the middle of winter.

What she had on looked like a summer outfit.  It wasn't a strapless gown or sleeveless wool dress.  It was a denim jumpsuit and just looked like summer to me.

Actually, I think I'm in the minority but I didn't care for the jumpsuit period.   But then, I also didn't care for the vendor's outfit.   I think it would have looked 100% better with thicker black tights.    

Respected Contributor

Is she trying to show off a tatoo perhaps?

New Contributor

I must agree with all of you.  I wonder why they need to wear low cut or sexy clothing.on the show. What are they selling ?????  I think QVC needs to monitor what they are wearing and sell the product not ther host.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Between this post and another one, we must be running out of things to complain about.

It must be exhausting.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

Come on now.  She is adorable.